Um.. I don't even..

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CCC Kouhai

Original poster
Um. I'm obviously new here since I'm posting on this thread. xD You may call me by my real name, Gloria. Female since there's no need to lie about my gender. I am not new to role playing, but to the site. This profile/account will only be dedicated for a specific character. If you decide to offer me a different character to roleplay just give me the details and generalization in order to make another account. >^< Unless this site is different from the ones I've been to. ;-; I can roleplay in a group and single partner. Any other questions? Just ask me and I'll reply as quickly as possible. I like.. Only know one person on here.

Thank you so much! >^< Don't be strangers and send a starter if you like. Elyse's information won't be completed until tonight.. Also, I apologize for the late reply! I don't think that they send a notification about people posting on here... ;-;

Reactions: Seth Bloodmoon
If you watch the thread it should give you alerts when someone posts! Sometimes it fails to, though. Option to watch it should be at the top, just above the first post.

I'm afraid we do not allow multiple accounts on this site! O_O We're a multiple roleplay community, so people having multiple accounts makes no sense and would be chaos for modding.

But we are very happy to have a new player come join us! :D Welcome to the community!

Alright~ Thank you for letting me know. >~< This site is way different from the ones I've been to.

Indeed it is, Gakusei. I guess I'LL BE ABLE TO TEACH YOU MORE EFFICIENTLY here, unlike MocoSpace. Damn you, laggotry.

Reactions: 2 people
Hello Gloria! Welcome to Iwaku. :3

Dropping by the cbox is a good way to meet new peeps.

Reactions: 2 people
Welcome to Iwaku ^^

Just make endless amounts of characters in the same account, thats how the rest of us gets absentminded and forget that we have a real life xD

Hope you find some great stories to partake in, and of course Enjoy your stay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.