Um... Hi.

S

Syph Ross

Original poster
So, I was looking around the site and I have no idea what to do first. I'm not used to a site like this it's all new and stuff. x.x

Welcome to Iwaku! : D
If you need help with roleplaying you could sign up for a mentor here .
A mentor will help you with the ropes of roleplaying. You can either ask them for advice or ask them to play with you. Either or ^.^
I hope you enjoy it here.

Hi there, Ross, and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's great to meet you.
We'll try to get you all sorted out so that you feel cozy here~

First of all, since you're new to us, I have some links for you to help you find your way around some roleplay important places here!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

This isn't all the site has to offer, though, so you should look around yourself, too, and discover more!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome to Iwaku stranger! I'm Satrina!

Hi Syph Ross! You can always ask questions in the questions forum, or PM a staff member! They are mostly all very happy to help. What would you LIKE to do first is the real question!

Hi Syph! 8D Community 101 will help you with most things, or just ask a question in Feedback if you need to!

Welcome to the community!