Um... Hi...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Death The Kid, Dec 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It is ok mister Music, you can't get to everyone, but thank you none the less dear.

2. Well your profile says 17 years old unless you lied...

3. Hi there! >:D I'm Diana!

4. Welcome to the site.

5. Heyy :)
    My name's Sakura, and if you ever need anything, just send me a PM ;]

Welcome to Iwaku~ be prepared for the most insane circumstances, ever!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hi! I'm SpeckledStripes but please, call me Bre or something.
    I've been watching anime for about a year, and as far as a favorite genre goes, I have no consistency!! I went from watch Hetalia to TokyoGhoul! Lol
    But, I hope to find other weeabo- I mean otakus to hang out with and have fun nerding out over anime with!!
    Ciao!!
    ... Or something. >.<

7. HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII... *Smile* Yeah so hi welcome to Iwaku have anyquestions just ask and we can help you out.

8. Death the kid, eh...
    Like...
    [​IMG]
    That death?

9. How funny a banner for this clan would pop up not too long after joining a coven RP thread, lol.

Anyway.

I'm Proxy. I'm a 25 year old mother of two and a practitioner of eclectic paganism since I was 16. I was raised by a very extremely strict Christian family but denounced the faith when I was in fifth grade because it never felt 'correct'. I was always drawn towards paganism but veered away for many years out of biased fear until a friend gently nudged me towards wicca.

Now,
    I'm a tad bit more spiritual than religious as in I do follow a specific chosen diety; Hecate. Out of everything I've studied- from religious paths to pagan gods, she is the only thing that has felt; correct. This means I often do ritual specific offerings to her.

It's hard to explain I suppose lol

Either way. There's still much to learn and explore and I rather not bather on. So here I am; hello!

Fun fact added on: I actually do tarot readings though not as much now as I did back in high school lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.