Um Hi!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by DarkSilver, Jun 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi! I'm new to this site and super excited. I love role playing a lot but am a little bit shy. So I don't really know how to just jump into one. So if anyone would maybe like me to join theirs don't hesitate to ask! I like both groups and one on one roleplays! I'm looking forward to meeting some of you guys and hopefully role playing with you!:)
  2. Hello DarkSilver :D

The best way to jump in to a roleplay is to.. well.. just jump in! That's the glory of roleplaying. It really doesn't matter if you're shy since you can edit a post and type whatever you want instead of talking face to face! We have a bunch of Group Roleplays that are jump-ins.. I suggest starting there!

3. Thanks for the advice! I'll be sure to check them out!:)
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  4. Welcome to the site, DarkSilver! Make sure to check out General Chatting/ Cbox if you want to take a break from roleplaying, as well as the Institute if you want to learn to roleplay with more complexity, as well as the museum if you have any writing, art or music to post for Iwaku! Have a great time, and I hope you make lots of great friends and roleplays :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.