Morality Kitchen Sinker
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
I work full time, so I'm usually not on until after 6PM EST on weekdays. (Weekends are free game though.)
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Urban/modern fantasy, psychological horror, fandom using OCs (no canon characters except in mentions!)
The name's Moogle, and I'm more or less new to traditional roleplaying! XP Most of the stuff I've done has been veerrrryy casual, and often through giving each character their own account on a chat client, so I'm not exactly used to this...but I want to be! I'm a huge fan of RPing with other people, after all, and I'd love to get some of my characters into unfamiliar environments to get out of my own comfort zone and really spice things up.

My characters are most at home in fantasy and romance RPs, and my universe tends to be pretty far on the cynical side of the scale. I also try to keep it extremely diverse when it comes to morality, so I've got a type for all sorts of plots.

So, uh...yeah. Hi. :P

Welcome to Iwaku, Moogle!

I'm going to hand out some links to you to help out!

Ze Academy, a place to show us your skills and request a mentor if you need one.

Ze Cbox, the place where many of our members gather and talk about the most random things.

So, with those you should be good. But of course, if you need anything or get lost. Please feel free to ask for help!

Enjoy your stay!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!

Along with what Juku gave you, you can try out some Jump-In Role Play.

There you can put what you know or learned to the test!

Enjoy your stay here and have fun!

=^_____^=

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay welcome to Iwaku Moogle!!

I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you!
Here!
Have some beauuuuuutiful cake slice!
strawberrycheesecake_1831_general.jpg

....AND GET INTO ROLEPLAYING....!
^^

Wheee, thanks for the welcome guys. :3

I actually got the name from the Kingdom Hearts version, but yeah, pretty much. :P Although most people who know me are really surprised to hear that I don't actually play Final Fantasy.

Oh okay. What a shame. But KH was good too, so you are cool in my books.

Hey Moogle, welcome to Iwaku! It's a very good place to get to know more in-depth style of roleplaying and I hope you have fun!

Thanks! :3 I'm really liking it here so far. X3

I've seen you around, lady. :3

I'm sorry I'm so late on this welcome but...yeah. Welcome.