Um Hey there

Z

Zazdemon

Original poster
Hello there people im new here and thot id say hi and get to kno u guys :cool:

Why hello, my name is Kitti and it's a pleasure to see you here.
The best way to get to know members is through roleplaying together!
You start in the OOC area to sign up, and then post in the other subsections.
If you have any questions, need help, etc. feel free to ask me or really anyone you feel comfortable talking to :D

well thanks if u dont mind i made a topic in RP basics that has a question i really need answered

Welcome!

I'm Vay and I'll be happy to answer any questions you have (its my job 'round here).

In disagreement with Kitti the best way to get to know the members is to talk to them. Though the best way to do that is to talk about RPs.

To help us get to know you you may want to fill out a ROLPLAYER'S RESUME

Most roleplays have an OOC that you can read over and post asking questions or making characters.

Have fun and pop in the Cbox, there almost always someone there you can get to know.

EARTH HAS 4 CORNER
SIMULTANEOUS 4-DAY
TIME CUBE
IN ONLY 24 HOUR ROTATION.
4 Corner TIME, CUBES EARTH.

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG.

In other news, hi.

That gets me thinking, 24 hour rotation means 6 hours of full sun per side and each entire side experiencing sunrise/set and having about 18 hours of night.

It would be epic.

Unless Dawn and Dusk each lasted 6 hours as well.

Anyhwo, Zaz and Effort! I am inviting you to join the Table-Top Tyrants! It's a place to play and talk about Pen-N-Paper RPGs, Trading Card Games, and more here on Iwaku! Don't know how to play things like Dnd or 40k but eager to learn? Fear not! Those of us in T3 are ready willing and able to help you learn the ins and outs of various games!
T3 is located in the Groups section of Iwaku.

Asides from that, I'm TNT. You'll probably be seeing more of me now that my job has calmed down some. Welcome to Iwaku!

Hellooooo!

*HANDS A GIGANTIC CUPCAKE*

Welcome to the site! I'm Trance Kitsune, but most call me TK or Julez, I'm in control of counseling and member relations! If you need any help with anything, let me know and I'll help you myself or direct you to someone who is better fitted to help! Don't hesitate to call on me!

MSN: [email protected]

There's a lot of fun and creative RPs out as of the moment, most of them created by Zypher, and if you need any help with any RPs, I'm sure everyone would be willing to help you out!

I have been wanting to learn some DnD lingo to throw at people in an argument...

Interesting choice, but to each their own. I believe Asmo (If memory stands) is into that kinda kink, so I'm sure if you go to him, he'll be able to help.

im here to rp like theres no tomorrow if u can put up with my grammer slip ups then will be gud rp buddys so give me a shout if u need people for a rp story

What kinda DnD lingo you seekin' ta learn?

Something threatening, or something about weapons and dice rolling. But we should keep this out of some ones greeting thread.

Ok. Just join the Table-Top Tyrants and we ca talk there.

Hello there and welcome to the Iwaku if you have any questions just ask and we can help

*walks off into the shadows*