Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance,Furry, Action, Mystery, Action....I enjoy any RP you throw at me as long as it's an RP I don't care what it is so...yeah.
So Hey my name is Domeki Sato I am 18 Years old..I am New to this site but I am not new to RP.Trust me on that one any how I can't wait to get to know some of You guys and girls and hope to have Great Time here

Whispers in the dark while I pet my Tiger.. Fu fu~

Welcome to the Madness. Please enjoy your stay ..~

Hey all thanks for the welcome ^-^

Hello and welcome.Oh and be careful...some people on here bite... *Grins revealing my fangs.* and I'm one of them. *Evily laughs.*

Hello and welcome.Oh and be careful...some people on here bite... *Grins revealing my fangs.* and I'm one of them. *Evily laughs.*
O.o I will be Sure to look out then thanks for warning me. *laughs*

Last edited:
Reactions: Hisoka Kobayashi
Hallo Domeki! :D Welcome to the siiiiiite!

O.o I will be Sure to look out then thanks for warning me. *laughs*

You're welcome Domeki. *Smiles then pours myself a glass of O Negative blood.Smells it then slowly sips it.*

Reactions: Domeki Sato
Hello welcome to iwaku! I hope you make lots of fun here and make a lot of friends!
*hugs*
if you ever want to RP just hit me up :3

• Love
Reactions: Domeki Sato
Hello welcome to iwaku! I hope you make lots of fun here and make a lot of friends!
*hugs*
if you ever want to RP just hit me up :3
*Hugs back*Sure I will do that *Gives flower*Accept this As a gift for your kindess

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
*Hugs back*Sure I will do that *Gives flower*Accept this As a gift for your kindess

Awww thank you so much *takes flower and puts it in my hair* your so sweet i hope we can rp soon :3
Hope you have a good day btw

Awww thank you so much *takes flower and puts it in my hair* your so sweet i hope we can rp soon :3
Hope you have a good day btw
Anytime you want to RP let me know and thanks

• Love
Reactions: 1 person