1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Um....Hey People.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Domeki Sato, Jul 26, 2014.

1. So Hey my name is Domeki Sato I am 18 Years old..I am New to this site but I am not new to RP.Trust me on that one any how I can't wait to get to know some of You guys and girls and hope to have Great Time here

2. Whispers in the dark while I pet my Tiger.. Fu fu~

Welcome to the Madness. Please enjoy your stay ..~

3. Well Whats up dude hope you like it here.

4. Hey all thanks for the welcome ^-^

5. Hello and welcome.Oh and be careful...some people on here bite... *Grins revealing my fangs.* and I'm one of them. *Evily laughs.*

6. O.o I will be Sure to look out then thanks for warning me. *laughs*

#7 Domeki Sato, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Hallo Domeki! :D Welcome to the siiiiiite!

8. You're welcome Domeki. *Smiles then pours myself a glass of O Negative blood.Smells it then slowly sips it.*

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hello welcome to iwaku! I hope you make lots of fun here and make a lot of friends!
    *hugs*
    if you ever want to RP just hit me up :3

• Love Love x 1
  10. *Hugs back*Sure I will do that *Gives flower*Accept this As a gift for your kindess

• Love Love x 1
  11. Awww thank you so much *takes flower and puts it in my hair* your so sweet i hope we can rp soon :3
    Hope you have a good day btw

12. Anytime you want to RP let me know and thanks

• Love Love x 1