Um hello

J

Just a Ghost

Original poster
Hi, I'm kind of new here and a bit socially awkward so I'm just going to use the prompt Iwaku gives us haha

What do you prefer to be called?
Call me Allysa (or Ally for short)

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I'm a girl (but I can rp as a guy too)

How old are you?
I'm 19 but I've always been sheltered growing up so I sometimes have the knowledge/life experience of younger... but I'm trying my best to learn! I've always been curious about the life outside my small school and sheltering family

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I've actually been roleplaying on a couple different sites for about 2-3 years I believe but never really liked any of them so I hope Iwaku will be better!

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I like both- in groups I can sometimes tend to latch on to one other character but in single I'm not very good at leading on an rp... I'm more of a follower I guess

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
Sitting under the cherry blossoms definitely since I absolutely HATE running (I'm serious, if I had to run for my life I would just die)

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
My absolute favorite song at the moment is The Devil Within by Digital Daggers :)

If anyone has any other questions for my I'd be more than happy to answer! And please please please invite me to any and all roleplays you think I might possibly like! I love to rp but I'm too awkward to start one/ join one unless I know at least someone wants me there

Welcome to Iwaku!
Hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome to Iwaku Ally, hope you enjoy your time here.

I can't help but feel like I missed the introduction prompt when I joined... oh well.
Welcome to Says Roleplay! Iwaku I mean... Now that I think about it, the name of the site doesn't make that much sense, but that doesn't matter because this place is great! Hope you have fun role-playing and stuff!

Thank you guys! And yeah I think I will like it here considering how nice y'all are already!

Reactions: TheGDeer
I'm gonna call GHOSTBUSTERS!! no, jk. Welcome to Iwaku Ghost, I hope this RP community is what you were looking for.

Hey there I am Ichigo Kurosaki. *bows* Welcome to Iwaku. If you need a friend just let me know.

Hiya! I am Domeki Sato! Welcome to Iwaku! If you need a buddy give me a shout. *gives thumbs up*
tumblr_mys05up8zm1smk7gto1_500.gif

Hi there Ally, welcome to the site!

Ya'll are so nice thanks! And I think I just might take some of you up on that offer of friendship haha
And noo not the Ghostbusters- my one true enemy! *looks off into the distance with a haunted look*

Reactions: TheGDeer
Hello Hello
Welcome to Iwaku, or as I like to call it; The hall of Stories, where Reality is but an Illusion, and Illusion is the beginning of madness
Home you'll liek the community here as compared to the rest of the other roleplay sites you've been with over the years ^-^

Reactions: Just a Ghost
OH THANK GOD! Just a Ghost! I'm not too late! Look I'm new here too and I'll be frank... THESE PEOPLE ARE INSANE! You and me need to stick together know what I'm sayin?!? Listen anytime you're about to start an RP on a forum or chat GET ME FIRST we need to help each other stay protected from the madness or else you'll end up posting stupid ironic replies to other new people about this site being full of a bunch of wackos.
...wait a minute

D:

Reactions: Just a Ghost
Oh my god thank you so much for the warning! I will totally remember that you have my back for new RPs- and don't worry, the transition to one of them may have started but I will help you out! :P

Yay! A new friend! Now I don't have to have tea parties with my stuffed elephant anymore! (but we both know I will)

Aw come on, you can't just abandon your poor stuffed elephant like that! The least you could do is still have tea but now invite me too ;)

No you don't understand! He's a jealous little bugger. Almost shanked me for having brunch with my grandma :P

OH! By the way I just posted in this jump in: Welcome To Dreamscape :writing:You should totally check it out!