1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Um... Hello!!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by NutsAndBees, May 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm a new member here and basically don't know where to start so... here I am!

Hi! I'm RockPlayerEridani, Eridani for short.
    I first got to roleplay on Facebook, then after a while, on Tumblr. I really enjoyed roleplaying on Tumblr the most, but certain circumstances caused me to stop permanently :(

In which after finding this website, I hope to start fresh and anew! I'm really not sure how roleplaying works here, so I'm hoping someone can explain a few tips and pointers, that would be much appreciated!

I'm also mainly accustomed to playing as Ashe from Megaman ZX, so if you wanna have a shot, then please do drop by and roleplay a bit :)

And, that's it for my intro. Future thanks! ~Eridani

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well hello there, Eridani! Welcome to the site! :D

3. Thank you!! :)

4. *takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

5. Oh, why thank you!

Hello too :3

6. Greetings Player, It's pleasure to meet you :) I hope you enjoy your stay and enjoy the Many Rp options Iwaku has to offer ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.