1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Um, hello. ^^"

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by runs_with_wolves, Oct 14, 2013.

1. I'm new to Iwaku, but I have a lot of roleplaying experience. c:

I usually go by the name Fia on other roleplaying sites, but you can call me anything you'd like to. :downcat:

Ah...some things you should know about me:

1. I am extremely random.
    2. I am blonde.
    3. I feel as if I'm not that great of a writer, so if we ever have a roleplay going and you want to drop it, please tell me before doing so or I'll feel terrible. :blah:
    4. I have a chinchilla that loves running across my keyboard when I type. ^^"

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. C:

2. Welcome to Iwaku - where it's hard to tell if it's a pet running cross someone's keyboard, or if someone actually posted something that strange.

Anyway, welcome to the site. If you need anything, or just want to chat, drop me a line.

3. Hi Fia! Welcome to the site! Chinchillas are neat. I have a ton of cats. >>

4. Hi Fia! I'm glad you found us here on Iwaku. I'm sure you'll have a great time role playing here. Don't worry too much about your writing. We have a tight-knit community here willing to help out fellow members. I recommend you taking a look at the creative exercises available in the "Content" forum. You'll learn quite a lot from there. I hope you enjoy your stay here at Iwaku!

5. Hi, Fia! You know, that's the name of a character from one of my favorite video games, actually. It's nice to meet you!

6. I love chinchillas! They are such adorable little critters!

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope to roleplay with you in the future! :)

7. I honestly thought no one would respond. ;u;

Thank you, and I'm definitely looking forward to roleplaying here. c:

8. Diana has ALL the cats!

Welcome R-Double-Double-U!

9. Thank you, Cerulean. C: