Um, hello. ^^"

R

runs_with_wolves

Original poster
I'm new to Iwaku, but I have a lot of roleplaying experience. c:

I usually go by the name Fia on other roleplaying sites, but you can call me anything you'd like to. :downcat:

Ah...some things you should know about me:

1. I am extremely random.
2. I am blonde.
3. I feel as if I'm not that great of a writer, so if we ever have a roleplay going and you want to drop it, please tell me before doing so or I'll feel terrible. :blah:
4. I have a chinchilla that loves running across my keyboard when I type. ^^"

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. C:

Welcome to Iwaku - where it's hard to tell if it's a pet running cross someone's keyboard, or if someone actually posted something that strange.

Anyway, welcome to the site. If you need anything, or just want to chat, drop me a line.

Hi Fia! Welcome to the site! Chinchillas are neat. I have a ton of cats. >>

Hi Fia! I'm glad you found us here on Iwaku. I'm sure you'll have a great time role playing here. Don't worry too much about your writing. We have a tight-knit community here willing to help out fellow members. I recommend you taking a look at the creative exercises available in the "Content" forum. You'll learn quite a lot from there. I hope you enjoy your stay here at Iwaku!

Hi, Fia! You know, that's the name of a character from one of my favorite video games, actually. It's nice to meet you!

I love chinchillas! They are such adorable little critters!

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope to roleplay with you in the future! :)

I honestly thought no one would respond. ;u;

Thank you, and I'm definitely looking forward to roleplaying here. c:

Diana has ALL the cats!

Welcome R-Double-Double-U!