Um...hello...*waves shyly*

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jynnien Emberlaine

Original poster
Hello I just joined iwaku and I'm new here but I'm not new to rping. I've been rping about 16 years. I started when I was 17 and I'm 33 now. I love fandom. I usually stick to Fandom and have an unhealthy obsession with characters. I'm a fangirl through and through. I am madly in love with Finn from the 100 and Carl from the Walking Dead but I have a list of fandom boys that I happen to either have crushes on or be in love with. Finn and Carl are number one and two. I used to be a fanfiction writer and I enjoy writing. I hope to be able to find some awesome rps here! I am also a full time student. I'm a history major and I look to graduate with my bachelors in April.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Well hi there! Welcome to Iwaku. You're very much my senior in RP, but if you have any questions about Iwaku, feel free to ask! Everyone here's pretty friendly. I'm also a full-time student looking to graduate soon, so I understand your pain, comrade. *sobface.

Well hi there! Welcome to Iwaku. You're very much my senior in RP, but if you have any questions about Iwaku, feel free to ask! Everyone here's pretty friendly. I'm also a full-time student looking to graduate soon, so I understand your pain, comrade. *sobface.

Oh yes I can't wait to graduate and thank you! I'm...a little nervous to be honest. I haven't had a lot of luck finding people to rp with because I'm a fandom girl.

Don't be nervous! We're a big, scary community, but no one's gonna bite you for poking around looking for RP's since that's what we're all here to do. :D Fandom can be difficult to find, but maybe look for the fandom tag in group brainstorming! Or if 1x1 is more your speed, you could put up a partner search thread mentioning what fandoms you'd like to play. Fandom is not often my game, personally, but we all have settings that draw us and I know plenty of people willing to play fandoms!

Hello and welcome to the site! (: We're glad to have you! Good luck on graduating, by the way. I know how stressful school can be. *stares at own pile of work* Anyways, fandoms are super popular here. I think you'll be able to find what you're looking for, but if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out and ask. (:

Hello and welcome to the site! (: We're glad to have you! Good luck on graduating, by the way. I know how stressful school can be. *stares at own pile of work* Anyways, fandoms are super popular here. I think you'll be able to find what you're looking for, but if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out and ask. (:
Thank you! I'm hoping to find someone to play Finn from the 100 but I have other fandoms as well. He's just the one i'm really craving at the moment lol. Anyway thank you for the warm welcome!

• Love
Reactions: Nav
Welcome to the site :) Glad to have ya!

Hi there Jynnien, welcome to Iwaku! Nice to have another 30 something around :bananaman:

You're in luck, Iwaku has quite a few roleplays that focus on fandoms primarily! As for Fanfiction, I used to write quite a bit myself until I discovered roleplaying :bsmile:.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll find quite a few roleplays here that will cater to your schedule. If you need any help or have any questions, don't feel shy to ask. Also, if you haven't already, you can check out this link if you think you need further assistance. Newbie Care Package: We'll Help You!

Have a lovely time here! :confetti:

Welcome to Iwaku! no need to be nervous at all, we are super helpful and friendly around here! I'm not much of a fangirl myself, but there are a lot of people around here who are. Good luck, get settled in and HAVE FUN!!

Welcome to Iwaku, Jynnien! That's a goodly amount of experience o_o almost as long as I've been alive, actually...Fandom is definitely pretty popular here, so you should be able to find some partners easily!

Make sure you check out our guide to Getting Started if you haven't yet ^.^ it's great for familiarizing yourself with the site and what it has to offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.