Um, Hello there!

T

Tiresias

Original poster
My name is Tiresias. I've been looking for somewhere to roleplay for awhile and didn't know to go. This place seems sorta of friendly, so I figure why not try it?

I'm not that very skilled roleplayer. I get most of my experience from roleplaying with me friend, on Omgele and Syndrone. On Gaia, I tried to make a form but it seems a little intimidating. There's so many people and I think I can only had around three people (or four). My grammar is....somewhat decent. Sometimes I forget to add word when I'm typing. Also, I reread things because I might read something differently.

I don't do sexually role-play. I prefer fantasy and some other things I can't remember. I am in to fandoms but I haven't actually roleplayed as one of the characters.

So that's all about me!

Hi Tiresias!

Welcome to Iwaku, I do hope that you'll enjoy your time here! ^_^ If you need (help with) anything, feel free to ask away!
I currently don't know of any roleplays that I would recommend to you, but if I stumble upon any, I'll be sure to let you know!

Hi Tiresias!
Welcome to Iwaku, I do hope that you'll enjoy your time here! ^_^ If you need (help with) anything, feel free to ask away!
I currently don't know of any roleplays that I would recommend to you, but if I stumble upon any, I'll be sure to let you know!
Hi and thank you! I look around the website and I don't exactly know where to post my rp ideas. Is there a thread where you can do that?

Hi and thank you! I look around the website and I don't exactly know where to post my rp ideas. Is there a thread where you can do that?
I think you need to be here to do that (there's a button on the upper right where you can make a new thread) if you have a general idea of what the roleplay will be like. If you know what you want from the people you want to write with in a group roleplay, you can post your ideas here.
(Seeing how you already roleplayed before, I think you already know this, but I'll explain it either way. I hope you don't mind)
In the interest check you can lay out your general ideas. When you gather a group of people who like your idea, you can make a new thread in one of the other folders.

I hope I explained it clearly to you! My English is a bit lacking sometimes, so I'm sorry if it's not understandalbe.

I do have to note that I've never been a GM on Iwaku before, so this is how I think it works. It might be that I'm (slightly) mistaking, but I'm sure Diana or another more experience Iwakuer will correct me once they read this ^_^'

I think you need to be here to do that (there's a button on the upper right where you can make a new thread) if you have a general idea of what the roleplay will be like. If you know what you want from the people you want to write with in a group roleplay, you can post your ideas here.
(Seeing how you already roleplayed before, I think you already know this, but I'll explain it either way. I hope you don't mind)
In the interest check you can lay out your general ideas. When you gather a group of people who like your idea, you can make a new thread in one of the other folders.
I hope I explained it clearly to you! My English is a bit lacking sometimes, so I'm sorry if it's not understandalbe.
I do have to note that I've never been a GM on Iwaku before, so this is how I think it works. It might be that I'm (slightly) mistaking, but I'm sure Diana or another more experience Iwakuer will correct me once they read this ^_^'
Ah, thank you Alida! Your name is pretty by the way.

Anyways, thank you once again! I actually didn't know that. Your English looks great to me and you're doing a great job at helping people!

Ah, thank you Alida! Your name is pretty by the way.
Anyways, thank you once again! I actually didn't know that. Your English looks great to me and you're doing a great job at helping people!
Dawww, thanks :3 Don't mention it, it's fun to help you and learn more about iwaku at the same time ^_^
Goodnight and good luck then!

Welcome to the forum. Please enjoy your time with us and please don't feed the Dianas after midnight.

Hihi Teresias, welcome to the site!