Um, Hello there!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Tiresias, Nov 18, 2014.

1. My name is Tiresias. I've been looking for somewhere to roleplay for awhile and didn't know to go. This place seems sorta of friendly, so I figure why not try it?

I'm not that very skilled roleplayer. I get most of my experience from roleplaying with me friend, on Omgele and Syndrone. On Gaia, I tried to make a form but it seems a little intimidating. There's so many people and I think I can only had around three people (or four). My grammar is....somewhat decent. Sometimes I forget to add word when I'm typing. Also, I reread things because I might read something differently.

I don't do sexually role-play. I prefer fantasy and some other things I can't remember. I am in to fandoms but I haven't actually roleplayed as one of the characters.

So that's all about me!

2. Hi Tiresias!

Welcome to Iwaku, I do hope that you'll enjoy your time here! ^_^ If you need (help with) anything, feel free to ask away!
    I currently don't know of any roleplays that I would recommend to you, but if I stumble upon any, I'll be sure to let you know!

3. Hi and thank you! I look around the website and I don't exactly know where to post my rp ideas. Is there a thread where you can do that?

4. I think you need to be here to do that (there's a button on the upper right where you can make a new thread) if you have a general idea of what the roleplay will be like. If you know what you want from the people you want to write with in a group roleplay, you can post your ideas here.
    (Seeing how you already roleplayed before, I think you already know this, but I'll explain it either way. I hope you don't mind)
    In the interest check you can lay out your general ideas. When you gather a group of people who like your idea, you can make a new thread in one of the other folders.

I hope I explained it clearly to you! My English is a bit lacking sometimes, so I'm sorry if it's not understandalbe.

I do have to note that I've never been a GM on Iwaku before, so this is how I think it works. It might be that I'm (slightly) mistaking, but I'm sure Diana or another more experience Iwakuer will correct me once they read this ^_^'

5. Ah, thank you Alida! Your name is pretty by the way.

Anyways, thank you once again! I actually didn't know that. Your English looks great to me and you're doing a great job at helping people!

6. Dawww, thanks :3 Don't mention it, it's fun to help you and learn more about iwaku at the same time ^_^
    Goodnight and good luck then!

7. Welcome to the forum. Please enjoy your time with us and please don't feed the Dianas after midnight.

8. Hihi Teresias, welcome to the site!