I tried to cover all the bases so hopefully this inspires you enough! :D

Name: Drake, Abel, or Emrys... whichever I feel like tbh
Race: Demon
Physical description:

Hair: Raven black,short sort of pompodour style, refer to reference pic
Eyes: Turquoise/Teal.

Height: 6'2"

Build: Firm/toned, athletic runner build I guess

Complexion: pale, but not like alabaster, more like he just doesn't enjoy being outside in the summer

Dress style: mostly neutral colored clothing (black, white, grey) with splashes the occasional color like a red tie or something. prefers jeans and casual (dark) shoes, wears buttondowns with a waistcoat bc why not

Misc Traits: pointy ears, two sets of canines, the front set being larger than the back set, yellow-gold eyes with dilated cats pupil, small scar in the middle of left eyebrow, some stubble. he hates shaving.

Personality: Sarcastic, witty, emotionally distant until someone digs deep down and finds out the asshole has a heart of gold, and then they dig deeper and find out he is a bigger asshole
basically a mix of this mess
1ad75d3c74feaa11e5d3aaf524165655-jpg.118478
satan-jpg.118479
tumblr_static_colin7-jpg.118480

with this hair
short-feathered-pompadour-cut.jpg

@castigat yeaaah you had me at hello ^^''

Hope this is okay. They ended kinda androgynous but it seemed like that was what you were after? Also you made the mistake of mentioning Casca so you get RAGE

tumblr_olc63r9jBD1uoblcyo1_1280.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Umbra and PoetLore
@castigat yeaaah you had me at hello ^^''

Hope this is okay. They ended kinda androgynous but it seemed like that was what you were after? Also you made the mistake of mentioning Casca so you get RAGE

tumblr_olc63r9jBD1uoblcyo1_1280.jpg
OH MY GOD LMAO
holy shit
thank you so much safjghkwatjgnvewsdickxvlekagdsncb
i can't
express
thank you lmao
this is amazeballs

edit: i highkey had a stroke in skype spamming like 20 messages of just "wlgjkhkqwegandb" and letters

OH MY GOD LMAO
holy shit
thank you so much safjghkwatjgnvewsdickxvlekagdsncb
i can't
express
thank you lmao
this is amazeballs

edit: i highkey had a stroke in skype spamming like 20 messages of just "wlgjkhkqwegandb" and letters
PFFfhahahahahahah you are 100% welcome

• Love
Reactions: determinator
Your sketches are amazing! Had a scroll through your tumblr and you're absolutely brilliant... I'm so jealous xD Could I also request something for this character of mine? :) Just a headshot will do. Thank you! :D

Character: Kaeli
References: Looks very much like these two combined:

high-ponytail-with-blunt-bangs-2016.jpg

with the hair and skin colour of the first image and the hairstyle (ponytail) of the second. Has sharpened incisors.
Their desired expression, pose etc: She's self-centred, arrogant, manipulative, impatient and unnecessarily melodramatic... I'd love to see one (or more!) of these traits expressed somehow.
Anything else: If you need to draw parts of her clothing, just have her wear a singlet (similar to the second picture). Thank you very much~

Hello!
Okay. You have gotten this countless times throughout your post but his is all phenomenal. For you to keep it up so long is beyond anyone I've seen on here cuz they'll do one or two and take a long hiatus. You are just pumping these out and they are so gaddamn fabulous. I wandered through this whole post just enjoying it all. :P
So... That all being said, I'd love to ask a request. If it doesn't tickle your fancy, so be it. I'm fine. I just love your art style and its just- ugh, beautiful...

Anyways... My 'character' is actually two... simply because they can't really be very far away without their souls withering away, but if you only want to do one or rough sketches of both... That's more than fine, just choose your pick.

For a bit of backstory on this...Open this spoiler, it helps explain a few things about how they look and why they look that way.
Demis is the name of both of these characters... Why? Well... Demis was a normal guy really... He lived a rather normal, somewhat adventurous life. But there came a point where he stumbled across a rather old, degraded temple while exploring some caves not far from his home. Him being the curious type, he decided to explore that as well and ended up waking a very old, very powerful, an very evil god known as Feldra, The Goddess of Undeath and also known as the Eater of Worlds. For awaking her from her cursed slumber, Feldra decided to recruit Demis as a follower and as he fulfilled her commands, she gave him more power... But this dark power had side-effects... This being an alternate personality that formed in his mind and only sought destruction and death.

After a while, Demis' realized he could hardly keep this personality contained and ran, as fast as he could, away from Feldra. After many years of training himself, he managed to keep this alternate personality under control. For a long time, there was no incident. Until he met a very powerful age by the name of Harold Potts (Yes, thats a Harry Potter reference.) and, in a fit of rage, this alternate self escaped and attempted to kill the man. So, as a repercussion and to punish Demis, he split the personality and Demis himself into two pieces, two separate bodies. Both of them slightly smaller than the original Demis, not quite half his size, more of two thirds. This is why they can't be too far apart, because they are two peices of the same soul and moving too far away from one another is the equivalent of ripping their soul in two. If one dies, so does the other, in that case.

If you would like to just draw Demis, then hes a taller mixture of both of these dorks.

Demis the Prince
Character:
-Prince is rather kind, quiet, and curous. Always observing the area around him, he tends to get himself in a lot of... problems, but he's always had the luck to make it out in one (er... sometimes two) piece(s). This being said, he's a master of random odd and ends such as mechanical devices, tiny cantrips, and even specializing in something he calls "scientific magic" (though, nobody knows what the fuck he's going on about.)

References:
-Prince being a slightly shorter version of Demis, he looks like a slightly premature teenager. So... maybe 15 at the most. His skin is starkly pale, almost ivory colored. Grey Eyes. A rather gentle face (small nose, smooth jawline, and bright, happy angled eyes.)
-Clothes are somewhat simple, he never wear armor, instead settleing for simple clothes. His main outfit being a set of dark grey pants, white, long sleeved shirt, and a black vest over that.

Their desired expression, pose etc:
-Prince is pretty passive. He's kind and usually pretty upbeat regardless of his situation. So something perky. Make do with that as you will.

Anything else:
Errr. Nope, not that I can think of.
Demis the Undead
Character:
-Undead is a cruel, destructive character, only getting joy and pleasure from the pain of others, though, with Prince being the literal source of his life, he tends to tone it down when he is around. Interestingly enough, Undead actually respects Prince and maybe even a likes him a bit too much? Which sounds wrong, but with how corrupted Undead is, it makes sense.
-Despite his cruel nature, Undead is oddly charming, if you look past the decaying skin and brutal outlook on life. He has the tednecy of getting people to do his bidding and he loves taking advantage of that.

References:
-Undead is harsh and cruel. So, he usually has a rather cruel, mischvious smirk of some sorts (unless he is bored, then he just looks like he's brooding. He has a lot of the same features as Prince, but with darker skin and patches of even darker, decaying flesh.
-He wears armor even to bed. Not heavy armor, just light, leather stuff. I'll let you be creative with this, since he honestly chages consistently.

Their desired expression, pose etc:
-Undead is hateful. That being said, he'd be brooding with a scowl, or has mischivious intent, and hence, he'd be smirking. He's the lazier of the two, so he'd prolly be sitting or leaning on something.

Anything else:
Errr. Nope, not that I can think of.

Thanks for listening. :D
I gotta go, if you want any more details let me know. If you don't wanna accept. Let me know. :P
Ta ta. ;)

AAH

AAAAAH

Thank you so much!! She's amazing :D

• Love
Reactions: Behelit
So, I for some reason didn't get alerts for new posts in here, so I'm seeing all the new stuff just now. Fabulous! Your art is gorgeous as ever!

I kind of want more, mostly because I am shamelessly greedy. Lol

OH MY GOODY GOODY GUMDROPS. I fell in love. (Now, hopefully I can do this on mobile--if it's weird, I apologize).

EDIT: I forgot to say this, but I had issues trying to find references, so take all the artistic creativity you would like to with this! I apologize for the descriptions as well- I tried not to make them super vague, but I was trying to give a general idea of her. (It seems I'm not very good at this, sorry!)
m(>.<)m

Character: Mae (practically my persona though xD)

References: She stands about 5'4, with a big-boned frame and short, wavy hair such as the reference below--only with the color of it being a friendly green.

She's a bit curvy, though her upper body (cough-her-endowments-cough) is emphasized a bit more than her backside. While her stomach isn't necessarily flat, it isn't round either--instead picking a weird middle ground consisting of a pillow-like squishiness. This same squish applies to her upper arms as well, as well as her thighs (it's what makes her such a good pillow!)

Her face isn't defined very well, with both specific jawline or cheekbones visible. Instead, most would comment on her "chubby cheeks", which somehow accent her eyes- dark blue in color.

As for clothing, Mae enjoys wearing comfortable clothes, such as a fun print of leggings with a Tunic top--most of the time accessorized with a cute cardigan or jacket of sorts, and a pair of combat boots.

Their desired expression, pose etc: Mae's a very energetic person, but she is also a HUGE book nerd. It would be cool if you could maybe have her reading a decent-sized book, a grin on her face as she's doing so?

Anything else:
-She also loves birds, so maybe a feather hair accessory/bookmark would be a fun way to point that out? Only if you want to, of course.
-Even if you decide not to do this specific request I'd like to thank you for at least looking at it first. So..."thank you" (^.^).

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa... You have a great hand my good person. (ノ*゜▽゜*)

Gee, I hope this is still available. Otherwise, this is gonna be really awkward lmao.

So, I have this character named Christopher. He's a real sweetheart and he's super cute.

Hair- Ash Brown, straight, messy, comes down just below his ears
Eyes- Large, upturned, round, cerulean, and it's easy to see his emotion in his eyes
Nose- Thin, small, reddened near the tip
Lips- Sharp cupid's bow, medium-thin lips, light pink
Skin- Porcelain Warm, lightly rosy cheeks (very light)
Jaw- Heart
Weight- Approx. 130 lbs.
Height- 5'6
Clothes: He wears lots of bright, pastel-like colors. He doesn't have any normal jeans or shorts, they're all very colorful. He wears short-shorts, jeans, loose sweaters, those super loose tank tops with the really low-cut sleeve (do you know what I'm talking about lmao), cutesy graphic tees, sneakers (Vans, Converse), or sometimes he'll just wear some loose sweats/pajama bottoms, moccasin slippers, and an oversized boyfriend shirt.
Other: No tattoos, no piercings, no scars

I thought it would be cute to have him hugging a husky puppy close to his chest with a really happy expression. (This would be his doggo o3o)

If that's not possible, a second possibility is him eating a cupcake (with frosting on his nose.)

PUPPY REFERENCE:
ab27d8db9a683e046325631cb80dd4d4.jpg

I hope he doesn't sound difficult ;3;

Character: Lorenth

References:
oR9dhVy.jpg

Their desired expression, pose etc: All I'm really looking for is a headshot of anger. If there is more - well, whee! Most of the time he's just kind of apathetic(as shown), but if you poke him too much he can and will kill something/someone with his bare hands. Once he frees them from those outrageous sleeves! xD

Anything else: The way you do expressions is so fluid! Years of practice, eh?

EDIT: Forgot to mention he has sharp teeth. Om nom!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello~~

Just gotta say that I love your art and I was hoping to request something; a loli queen, please? Maybe with curly, rose-colored hair, freckles, magenta eyes, kinda skinny, having her hair up in pigtails- tied with ribbons, and a taira.

For her outfit, can you do this, but rose?
http://litbimg2.rightinthebox.com/images/240x312/201605/dsoo1464155792297.jpg

For her posture and expression, can you make her sitting on her throne, looking smug, with her legs crossed?

Thank you!!