Ultra-lazy free sketches

@The Mood is Write

lellll... this is kinda what you ask for? Though there's no jacket.... I'm tired, sorry >.<

tumblr_okn3ozSCFU1uoblcyo1_1280.jpg

These are so awesome!! I'll request if you're still open!

Character: my persona, hue. I don't really have a name for her.

References: ART - Vee's Art Gallery (tl;dr: she's a demon girl with an oversized sweater that says Die on it, and panties underneath but they don't show from a frontal.)

Desired expression etc: she's very evil, lol. I want you to have artistic freedom with that but she's just evil evil evil. Maybe her just looking like a badass iDK LOL

Such pretty pictures oWo I'll have to see what you do with my favorite character!

Character: Joan Riley Ardent
References: She is 6'1 with a muscular, athletic build that is commonly concealed beneath loose clothing. She has curly dirty blonde hair that she keeps in a pixie cut, suspicious grey-green eyes with a slightly reptilian shape, and olive skin that is rough and covered in scars and calluses. She typically stands with a tall, erect posture. She has thick eyebrows, large hands and feet, small breasts, and a long, narrow face.
There are a couple different outfits you could draw her in:
  • She's a cop. This would be a standard American police uniform.
  • In everyday life, this is the outfit she wears.
    On her top, in order from lowest layer to top layer since the only layers she wears all the time are the first two: Green or grey high-neck tanktop, bulletproof vest, green/grey/black/brown/similarly colored flannel shirt, military-style camo jacket.
    Elsewhere: Camo cargo pants, cadet-style cap, protective gloves built for punching, tactical boots, a large sturdy backpack.
  • Fairly self-explanatory.

Their desired expression, pose etc: She generally has a serious, determined expression, an intensely thoughtful expression, or will have one eyebrow raised inquisitively/challengingly. As for pose, she should be lounging against something, in the thick of combat, glancing around a corner, etc. Whatever you think fits her, really.
Anything else: I'm really curious as to how this will turn out o.o

Reactions: Behelit
lmao yeee
I need some character art, so here goes nothin'

Character: Turamali Mangala

References: If I used an aesthetic at all, it'd be Casca from Berserk.
Otherwise:
Grey hair, short, thick, and choppy, with uneven bangs framing the face
A pair of grey wolf ears; the right is full-size and the left is a jagged nub that tapers up from the base toward the outer edge; it was cut off with a serrated blade and is mostly patches of fur and scar tissue now
No tail, just the ears, and because of what this character is for, they've got both human and animal sets (don't ask me lol). If you'd like, I don't care if you obscure the human set. Your preference.
Gold-yellow eyes, ochre skin tone (if applicable, just to give an idea anyway)
About 5'11", not including the ears, pretty much flat-chested.
Usually wears a form of grey or black, muted colors. Most commonly would be in a belted tunic, pants, combat boots. She/they value simplicity. Honestly, you could put 'em in whatever you want, so long as it's practical for battle. (The type of battle? Usually close combat and martial arts, or using a big ass black claymore lmao)

Their desired expression, pose etc: Honestly, they're a serious/quiet/calm person, usually, with rare flare-ups of anger, so the most likely expressions are a) calm, b) courageous/ready to defend or protect, c) indignant, d) one of those rare flare-ups, or e) tranquil fury type thing (which can mix with B-C anyway)

I'M DRAWING A BLANK ON POSES LOL
Dropkicking someone in the head?
Pulling out that claymore? Drunk af and swinging around said claymore with their tonfa at their belt like, 'I don't need that small shit, I am Hardly Inebriated™ and will kick your ass, his ass, and my own ass
Palm striking someone in the nose

Anything else: They've got a pair of black pistol tonfa that blow shit up in case you want to include those in the belt; not entirely necessary. Also optional is the aforementioned claymore.

Honestly for most of it just have fun; I just want to get this kid her first picture.

edit: unintentionally tells a berserk fan that aesthetic for character is casca
lmfao
i didn't notice that until afterward when i finally looked at the blog

Last edited:
  • Love
Omg thanks everyone <3 So many nice things. I'm reading them all, but sorry if I don't make individual replies.

@Daz

tumblr_okqfsd5Um61uoblcyo1_1280.jpg

Hope this is okay! I really am not sure what to do with these anime refs sometimes.
Ahh, he looks so crazed! :D
Thanks a bunch, it's awesome!

• Bucket of Rainbows
If you're still taking these, I'd love to snag one of my Chris~

Character: Chris Forestwalker

References: One of his images unwatermarked

Their desired expression, pose etc:
Expression: Curious/Confused/Distant or something neutral.
Pose: Leaning back against something (like a wall) potentially with a book in one hand?
Alternatively, you can do whatever you please if you are inspired to do something else with him. I'm all about artistic freedom.

Anything else: This is so nice of you to offer for free~<3 You probably have no clue exactly how much it means to someone like me to stumble upon a nice chance like this. So thanks a ton~<3

Eh. Why not? Love the style.

Character: Vincent Wolfgang Fritz
References:
ed94141d7fdf78427c1bc38dd0f56033.jpg
Right Cyberarm
http://www.datafortress2020.com/ab/NS_Arm2.jpg
Absolutely optional tattoo which I do not in any way expect you to draw if you even draw this character. On the left arm
http://nextluxury.com/wp-content/uploads/ancient-dragon-norse-tattoos-mens-sleeves-and-chest.jpg

This tattoo across the his throat
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...px-Icelandic_Magical_Stave_ottastafur.svg.png

Their desired expression, pose etc:

I do have two certain poses but one is certainly easier.
I forget the actual name of the image type but it is upper torso, 3/4th perspective with the character looking at the viewer, head tilted just a tad bit back. A grin over his face that is somewhat wicked, slight bags under the eyes. His arms folded across his chest.

As for the other pose. This one I cannot quite articulate as my english isn't quite on point but I'll try. Same character but slumped on a sofa. Very lazy with legs spread since he is a manspreading shitlord, arms hanging across the armrest but with the exposed hand is a hookah handle. Vin has his head tilted a little up and exhaling a cloud of vapor, a very relaxed but tired expression on his face.

AS for clothes. I'd prefer bare on the top and wearing just pretty basic loose trousers
Anything else:

Last edited:
Oh geez your art is amazing! I would be super grateful if you considered sketching out my character!

Character: Akira
References: Here she is! (sorry about the chibi reference. It is literally the only ref I have of her since I have not gotten the chance to get a different one)(also her design and art is from ocono on Deviant Art, but the character does belong to me ^^)
Their desired expression, pose etc: Perhaps a mischievous smile and a sort kind of flirty pose. I have never been good at posing, so to kind of help she is also supposed to be energetic and usually pretty happy.
Anything else: Akira is supposed to be around 19 years old with a curvy but athletic body from all the swimming she does.

Last edited by a moderator:
OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE IT!
The winged horns are totally fine, that's actually what I was aiming for! I just haven't drawn her a lot. Thank you so much, I love her omg.

Character: Aknar

Appearance: Aknar is a particularly feral looking tribesman, even more so than most. At over 7ft tall, he is tall, not particularly outstanding among other men of the northern tribes, but is well built and muscular all the same. His hair, dark and straight, run down to just past shoulder level. He occasionally tries to keep some of it tied back, away from his equally dark eyes when hunting, but the strong winds of the North often undo his efforts eventually. As a result living in the remote wilderness of the North, braving the harshest of winters and fighting dangerous animals on a regular basis for the sake of survival, Aknar, like most of his kin, appears a little older than he really is. A life braving the bitter elements of the North does tend to leave its scars. In Aknar's case, three, which run diagonally across his face, thanks to a snow cat that ambushed him as a boy on his first deer hunt. The snow cat became his first kill instead. Aknar's general attire consists mostly of layers of thick leather, purpose tailored for warmth and protection against attacks. For additional warmth, and partly as trophies from successful hunts, he wears the pelts of his prey – mostly that of deer, moose, whatever is common. Most notably, he wears parts of the antlers of a moose as pouldrons, the skulls of wolves as bracers, and has retained the skull and pelt of his first kill, the snow cat, as part of a hood.

Expression: Very angry. VERRRRRRYYYY ANGRY
Pose: I'd say shouting with a fist up in the air. Very clear he's looking to get in a fight. 8D

• Love
Wow your art is amazing :0 I may post here again :D