3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, modern, comedy, post-apocalyptic, slice of life.
There are many snacks. Many of which are on most popular snack lists. I have gathered 10 at random here to find out... Which is superior? Battle it out via poll and we will see via elimination which is the best snack. Every week, one snack will be eliminated from lack of votes. Fight about it in this thread >:D

Reactions: CaptainYulef
You made this hard. But Fries. It's my favorite thing to eat at bowling alleys which is where I snack the most. I've had some amazing fries at those places.

MY BRAIN IS MAD THAT THERE IS NOT MORE CONTEXT BUT

I went with nachos cause if I walk in somewhere and all those items are on the list, I will get the nachos

MY BRAIN IS MAD THAT THERE IS NOT MORE CONTEXT BUT

I went with nachos cause if I walk in somewhere and all those items are on the list, I will get the nachos

NO CONTEXT, ONLY SMACKDOWN

Nachos supremacy >:C

Fries.

Just fries.

Love nachos. ALSO DUMPLINGS ARE MEAL NOT SNAK.

Love nachos. ALSO DUMPLINGS ARE MEAL NOT SNAK.
Tell that to all the dumplings I had as a snack 😐 (also, all the snack lists I consulted that had dumplings on them LOL)

Dumplings as a snack makes me think of those sad little frozen things they overprice grossly and that are simply never worth it. Dumplings are a meal, like Anya says. Plump and packing a punch of flavour.

I'm not much of a snacker, but if there is something I can eat a whole bunch of without growing tired of them it will be fruits.

I had to give chocolate my vote. I do like some of the other, but trail mix should be the first gone in my opinion.

Out of all those options, I gravitated towards CHIPS because I'm British. Fish and Chips, man.

Chocolate ultimately got my vote. It was a tough choice because I'm a chronic snacker and I like most of these, but I usually end up drawn to chocolate most often.

I used to love trail mix growing up, but I developed a cashew allergy a few years ago and most mixes I've found have cashews in them, so I haven't had it since.

There are many snacks. Many of which are on most popular snack lists. I have gathered 10 at random here to find out... Which is superior? Battle it out via poll and we will see via elimination which is the best snack. Every week, one snack will be eliminated from lack of votes. Fight about it in this thread >:D
You didn't include my favourite, pretzals D:
JK, it doesn't matter.

JK, it doesn't matter.

Mayhaps they will be included in the next iteration of the Ultimate Snackdown :D

JK, it doesn't matter.

Mayhaps they will be included in the next iteration of the Ultimate Snackdown :D
Perhaps :>

Status
Not open for further replies.