Ultimate Betrayal

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sad, lonely thread-deaths ^^ I'll start working on the IC now, it should be up by tomorrow morning :D

who hoo splendid! ... TT///TT I forgot how Linoy acts and he's one of the characters I even decided to draw TT~TT poor old man...

Sooooo....... -Runs away and cries ;.;-

Sorry~ >.< This time I swear I'll get the IC up soon!!

No worries, time constraints n'all that stuff :3

(I dont know if your still accepting but here is my character)
Name:
Vengance
Race:
Fairie
Appearance:
243__550x750_direwood.jpg

Rank/Soldier Unit:
Archer/ Whisperer when needed
Weapons/Favored Spells:
Bow and Arrow. Rarely uses any other spells except for Healing spells
Other Inventory:
Has a necklace that connects her soul to her brothers
Personality:
Vengance is quite, she lives for protecting her brother and her race. She is very observant and gentle when she wishes. Works in archery which is where her brother placed her in the units, he figured she would be safer where she was in teh units. This war has brought her full personality out, it seems that she has a split personality. One is gentle and kind, the other one is the true Vengance who only wants revenge on people who took her father away.
Anything else:

Name:
Wrath
Race:
fairie
Apearance: (but no dragon and green wings like his sister)
Dragon_knight_by_feimo.jpg

Rank/Soldier Unit:
Warrior
Weapon/ Spells:
A Sword
Other inventory:
The smae necklace as his sister, connects them
Personality:
Wrath hates Elves, they killed his father and he wants nothing more than to find the elf who did it. He has violence in his soul and it is taking him over the more he fights. His soft side is for his sister, who he also fights for. He is secretive and doesnt speak much inless spoken too. But wants someone to love.
Other:

Accepted :D

Okay, I finally got to a computer ^^ So, I'll be starting it up right now!

Forgive the short intro ^^; My head is aching a little, so I didn't feel like typing up anything too long

Hey! I hope it's not too late! I am LOVING this plot!

Name: Kinzee Bloodrose
Race: Faerie
Appearance:
tumblr_lfh5mxz4tq1qe6nuzo1_1280_large.png
Her wings are a blood red colour lik her eyes they kind of have an illusion that makes them look like they are on fire?
Rank/Soldier Unit: Archer
Weapons/Favored Spells: Obviously Bow and Arrow
Other Inventory:
Personality: She's determined and silent. She usually keeps to herself but can open up around people she feels she can trust. When she gets made her anger can be extremely scary and you wouldn't want to be in her path. She's always practicing and such. She believes it was a strategic move that their king did and that he had a right.
Anything else: Not that I can think of!

Status
Not open for further replies.