1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
HERE IN UKAWI, WE ARE BETTER THAN IWAKU!

THERE'S LIGHTNESS, WHO'S THE SWEETEST GUY ON THE FORUM!

THEN THERE'S OMSA (But he's an illiterate troll), AND HE'S ALWAYS CLIMBING STAIRS!

THERE'S REKYR, AND HE'S THE MOST PEACEFUL GUY, HE ALWAYS IS SO NICE AND INNOCENT!

But OMSA HAS STARTED A REVOLT! WITH ANAID! AND YOR! THEY'RE PLANNING TO DESTROY OUR WORLD! AND IWAKU!

"THIS IS TRANCE KITSUNE FROM THE INSANITY BOARD! ASMO! TORSTY! I NEED HELP!.... OH WAIT! YOU'RE HERE! ASM....ASMO?! WHY ARE YOU STARING AT ME LIKE TH....OH DEAR GOD! PUT DOWN THE THESAURUS! PLEASE!!!" *INSERT BLOODCURDLING SCREAMS HERE, THEN IT CUTS OFF SUDDENLY*

"Asmo, seriously, what the fuck was that? Some sick Brittish humor?!" Diana yelped. Tension was running high. This was the third mod to disappear. Miru had been the first. Then Jack. Now Trance. The weird thing was, people reported seeing them, AFTER they had the funeral for them.

"I JUST GOT THAT!" Asmo snapped; Why the hell would he frame himself?

"Guys, we need to figure out what's going on..." Piro murmured quietly as he guided Sakura to the waiting arms of Raz, who had promised to take her to an amusement park until this was over.

For the time being, old mods had been called back. Woodrat, Jumi, and Paorou were back, as well as Porg and Psychosis. They needed all the help they could get.

For now, two Mur Zombies dragged in two garbage bags into the Staff Building. Asmo raised a brow, questioningly, and one of them, WMD, opened the bag, releasing countless bloodstained pages filled with the deffinitions and uses for words starting with the letter A. It was an echo back to Miru, who had been found with U deffinitions, and Jack, with K.

A small glipse of brown hair peeked from the pages.

"She's like the other two, the second she dies, she returned to her RL form...." Torsty stated.

"There HAS to be a pattern.... right?" Rory said quietly, but no one answered. a blood-chilling silence had come over the building.

"We need to make an announcement to the members." Diana sighed out the words, drained and exhausted, not to mention, worried sick.

REAL Iwaku name:
Name of person on Iwaku/UKAWI who you're portraying: (You can choose anyone, even someone who's NEVER posted, but it HAS to be a name on Iwaku)
Apperance: (If you choose someone with 0 posts, congrats, you have freedom of choice, but if you play someone like.... Paorou, then you have to make sure that you go to him about how he would portray himself)
Personality: (See above)
History: (What worlds did they come from? You can either been from UKAWI, or IWAKU)

One small note, the post count and the level that Iwaku member is at is how you decide how powerful you are.

*Resists the urge to bump, and merely adds more info*

This is not a serious RP, just a fun one.

OH NO! I'm DEAD IN THE BACKSTORY! OH THE HORROR! *Joins TK and Miru in the morgue*

MUHAHA!

Yeah, but you can play a different member.... I want to see an interpretation of Asmo or Darkness...

Status
Not open for further replies.