Uhm... Uhm.. Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ri_In

Original poster
I have no idea what to say... But hello! I go by Ri In or Rin, either one works for me! I'm an Asian-American at the age of 15, and have absolutely no life.

I have been RPing for a couple of years now and hopefully I'll get better at it and hopefully become great RP partner or something like that! I'm okay with any idea really so do your worst! I do get kinda lazy at times and reply late but I'll try to fix that!

I tend to be extra blunt and I usually play the lazier characters or the more romantic characters so expect that out of me xD I am also seriously childish so bare with me? Uhm... I have nothing else to say cause I suck at this xD

Just message me at anytime if you wants to RP with this idiot!

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope you enjoy it here

I have no idea what to say... But hello! I go by Ri In or Rin, either one works for me! I'm an Asian-American at the age of 15, and have absolutely no life.

I have been RPing for a couple of years now and hopefully I'll get better at it and hopefully become great RP partner or something like that! I'm okay with any idea really so do your worst! I do get kinda lazy at times and reply late but I'll try to fix that!

I tend to be extra blunt and I usually play the lazier characters or the more romantic characters so expect that out of me xD I am also seriously childish so bare with me? Uhm... I have nothing else to say cause I suck at this xD

Just message me at anytime if you wants to RP with this idiot!
A warm welcome to the site, Ri! I hope you enjoy your stay, and that your attempts to find a good roleplay are fruitful. :3

Aye, I'm sure you're no idiot, though. ^^ Anyways, if you have any questions or need any help around, just holler!

Any particular roleplay type that you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.