1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Uhm... Hey there.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Piercer Of The Heavens, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Yo, I guess I'll be refered to as Piercer since it's much easier to type than my whole title. I used to regularly RP on yugiohcardmaker.net, but I stopped going to the site a few month ago and when I tried to go back a few days ago I couldn't access it. I tried earlier today, but like before I couldn't access it. So I decided to look for a new site where I could RP and with a simple google search I found this website. This forum looks nice and based on what I have seen by creeping on a few threads you all seem like good people. I hope to have fun with you guys when I actually join an RP. I already skimmed a lot of the forum rules and how stuff works on this forum, but I'll probably give them another read when I visit this site tomorrow. As for now, I'm gonna go watch anime and then head to bed.

2. *jumps out of the shadows* OOGBOOGABOOGA!

Yeah! >:3 Bet we dun look so nice now! Welcome to the community! :D

*Cackles and runs away!*

• Like Like x 1
  3. HI POTH

Welcome to Iwaku.

4. Lol Diana I freaking love you. Anyway welcome, Piercer! And yes this site looks beautiful, runs beautifully, and has great peeps :).