...uhm... hello? I'm sorry, I'm kind of shy...

I

InfinityLove

Original poster
So, I'm new here...

My name is Alomia... I'm really shy, until I get to know people... I'm more outspoken on the internet than in real life, though. I tend to be a little weird and am really really bad at the whole socialization thing, but I'd very very very gladly welcome new friends- I don't have many of those. I get along best with really nice, talkative and silly people. Also, if you're ever sad, I'm really good at cheering people up! :D Unless I myself am depressed, in which case, we could cry together. My virtual shoulder is always open. ^.^ I'd love to meet some really good friends and learn about life outside of the small town I live in. Anyways! Let's get down to roleplay!

I usually like my characters to be shy and cute, but they tend to vary upon what would fit best in the situation. I could be anything from a cheerleader to a hardened assassin with a secretly soft heart. Now, I'm not sure exactly how any of this works, as I have never done any roleplaying other than a simple roleplay chat, so it would be really nice if someone could metaphorically "hold my hand" and help me get started? :yay: Please? I promise, I'm really nice! I generally love everyone!

I'm happy to meet everyone!!! ^_^

I too am more outspoken on the internet than in real life so I know exactly where you're coming from. I also can be really bad with the socialization thing but I'm learning! You can definitely find friends here not just in roleplay but in other places like our Groups, or if you're feeling extra chatty our Cbox. Be warned though, shennigans do take place. =P

If you need any help feel free to contact me or any Member or Staffer. We're more than happy to assist you.

It's funny, I'm the opposite. Believe it or not, I'm far more subdued over cyber-space than in real life. Haha, that really isn't saying much though. At any rate, welcome to Iwaku. If you ever get lost there are many people here willing to help you out, myself being one of them.

I've been suggesting this to a lot of people, but because you're shy it might resonate a little with you; check out the creative challenges. You may find them helpful in building up the confidence to jump in and roleplay with other people. :)

Also, I'd be more than happy to be a new friend for you. feel free to contact me at any time. It may take some time for me to get back to you, what with my busy schedule, but I most definitely will.