Uhhh... Hmm.. Just gonna name it title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kame

Original poster
I don't do much 1x1s but i would love to do it with someone and i don't mean that in a perverted fashion, I actually want to do a 1x1 with someone. Lets like... PM each other and we can figure this one out together. Just for future reference i like anime but i'm not too much of a romance fan so if you only do romance then... You're not the noodle i prefer to want.

What animes are you familiar with.

Fate, FMA, Akame ga Kill, Fairy Tail, if those don't interest you we could probably think of something else.

Well would any of them be ok to RP? With OCs of course.

Well would any of them be ok to RP? With OCs of course.
I'm not too fond of being actual characters unless its a anime i completely love. The anime's you've listed are quite low tier on my favorites list, Although to compromise with your selection i will make my own character.

Well I do prefer to do OCs so that would be good.

Any of them would work for me.

Maybe we should go with the one you know the most about then.

Well my plans would either have one of us create a servant or master or to create a servant or master for each of us and then make storyline around them or just plan as we go.

Well my plans would either have one of us create a servant or master or to create a servant or master for each of us and then make storyline around them or just plan as we go.
Hmm.. Would rather it be master and servant instead of two different servants. We can always add NPCs.

Which would you prefer to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.