Uhh. Hello.

R

Ritsuka.-

Original poster
Haha. Hello to you all.
My name is Ritsuka, but you can call me Ritsu if you'd like.
Hm.. I live in Canada.
I think that's about it for now. If you want to know something else other than this, just ask me.
n.n

Welcome to iwaku Ritsu :)

Here's some links that may be of some use to you if you haven't found your way around yet ^^

If you want to find one x one partners then you go to one x one requests and start searching there by either posting a new topic where you ask after partners or by answering on others requests ;)
If you are into mature roleplays then you first have to ask permission to get into your specific mature area (if you are 18 or over then you join 18+ if you are younger than 18 then you join under 18) And once an admin have accepted you into the group then you can go to the roleplay section of the mature are. (If you don't like mature roleplays then you don't have to be there ofc.)
For group rps there are
modern, fantasy and sci-fi sign ups, where you can either post your idea or read others ideas and join in.
You can also jump into an rp in the
jump in section or do your own jump in roleplay, no bio is required if the GM hasn't said anything else.
And at last, in roleplay talk you can discuss a idea you have and see if someone is interested before you post it in the modern, fantasy or sci-fi section.

Also we have a general chat where you can chat a lot :) And you can join groups to find people that share the same interest as you ;)

Hope you find your way around on iwaku and if you have any questions about the site then it's just to ask in thecommunity hub or an admin (people with blue usernames) ^^

welcome.jpg

Hello, Ritsuka!
Welcome to Iwaku~
Miss Red has pointed out lots of useful places to check out, but do explore the site on your own, too! You might stumble on something you find completely awesome!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you. If you have any questions, please do ask.

Welcome to Iwaku, Ritsuka! I am Iliana and it's a pleasure to have you as part of the community!

If there is anything you need, just tap one of us Blue Named people and we'll coming rushing to you as quickly as possible! >:O

Enjoy~!

Welcome to Iwaku, Ritsuka!
My name is Tetsuri.
Its always nice to see a new face around.
I hope that you enjoy your stay and enjoy the site. ^^
If you need any help, feel free to ask.