1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Uh what hi

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Ayesthine, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Hello? D: wat
    I'm Ayesthine/Ayes/etc. I followed Pi (Beprisque) to these forums because of her magical girl RP which I am tentatively a part of. I've *technically* been roleplaying since... uh, 2008 or something gross, but I was ten and it was on a dragon adoptable site (which I may or may not still be a part of sorry not sorry).
    I'm fairly well-seasoned in most aspects of roleplaying, but character creation, setting design, and world building are definitely my favorite aspects of the whole process. I mostly roleplay because I like to hang out with various people I've met, and creating stories and acting out scenarios is one of the ways I can keep in contact with them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2. Hello Aysthine, welcome to Iwaku! Enjoy your stay ^ ^

3. Welcome to Iwaku!

4. Yes hello that is me hi Ayes welcome to the forum even though I am 0% qualified to say that myself!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hallo Ayes! ^o^ Welcome to us!