Dismiss Notice

There's something afoot! A new event arrives in October so remember, bigger isn't always better!

Uh, well, no time like the present?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by DruSM157, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Hello people of this...forum? Community? Roleplay superstructure? I don't know what to call it. I'm still trying to fumble my way around this place and all. My buddy sorta pushed me a long the line to register, and here I am, ready to rock thinks like some kind of hurricane or other large tropical storm.

My name's Drew, though for some reason, everyone calls me Dru. I think it's because of my screen name. I've been roleplaying for a solid 13 years now, and it enveloped my life so much that I actually got a degree in creative writing, much to the chagrin of my family and my job prospects.

So, hello! I hope I don't mess anything up or cause some kind of space/time flux in which I cease to exist by posting this topic. Probably not, but I would argue there's like a .000000000000001% chance of it happening.

2. *takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

3. Hiiiii Drew! :D Welcome to the site!

4. Welcome! Fantastic intro. A degree in creative writing.. NICE! I wish...

5. Haha nice intro X'D
    Fellow nerd <3
    Welcome to iWaku Drew :D!
    I'm Ali (iWaku'ly and literally) nice to meet ya' ^.^
    :O! I've been RP'ing almost as long as you too :O (12 years ^.^)
    I hope you find everything you're looking for here :D
    [​IMG]
    ^This exists.