Uh, Hi?

E

Ellie

Original poster
I guess before I start babbling I should warn you that I'm not good at introducing myself. This might get awkward for the both of us.

So, anyway, I'm not new to roleplay, but I'm not exactly good at it. I've finally let go of my first rp site, since it was dying and I hadn't made a decent post in months. It will take me a while to get back into the swing of things. And maybe even longer to actually get used to a new site.

As my username states, I am Ellie. Most creative thing ever, right? I have a small obsession with goats and chickens, and I am deathly afraid of coyotes. No idea why. I think I'll fill this thing out since I don't have much more to say.
What do you prefer to be called? Ellie
Boy, girl, or a mystery? I'd love to meet a guy named Ellie. So yes, all female here.
How many years young are you? I'm 19, turning 20 soon
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yep yep
Groups or One on One? Both, but I prefer one on one
Pool or Beach? Only been to a beach once. In the middle of winter. In NH. So Pool.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? I think I'll refrain from the singing part, but it's Still Into You, by Paramore

Welcome, welcome! And I'm sorry no one got to you sooner! I hope you have a good time here, and get to play whatever it is that takes your fancy! I know I'm usually up to most things, so if you like you can shoot me a message, and see if we can hammer something out. If not, that's fine. ^^ Anyway, you're not that awkward at introducing yourself.

Hello! Welcome to Iwaku, Ellie! Now, I'm not exactly a seasoned veteran, but if you need any help feel free to ask me. Anyway, I'm sure you'll get the hang of things soon and when you do, I'd love to rp with you sometime. Random fact: Hyenas are the animals I don't like. They are just so mean!

Yay! Friendly people! I'm not so intimidated anymore. And it's fine. I can bear a little wait without hurting anybody. And I guess starting up a thread is one of the only ways to re- improve my writing, so you might get PM from me.

And hyenas.... Are they scavengers? Even if they are, I would not want to meet one. Ever.

They scavenge (or more like steal) and hunt. I was watching this show about them and, apparently, right when they are born their instinct is to attack, so they bite their siblings! Not a nice group of animals...

That sounds remarkably like a flock of roosters... Still, I'd rather deal with a bird than a large canine... with sharp teeth...

Remember Scar's minions in The Lion King? Those were hyenas. Either way, welcome to Iwaku! Have a look around the forums and, if you feel your RP needs to improve (since you mentioned you didn't feel like you we're good at it), take a look at the Roleplay Institute or request a mentor!

Feel free to let me or anyone else know if you have any questions!