Uh... Hi. I guess. *hides*

C

Crysodic

Original poster
*looks out of hiding spot* Oh, you...You are still here. I guess you did not click on the wrong profile then. Im Crysodic, if you are all nice and settled I shall go on with this thread.

First lets get the questions I have been provided with out of the way first, then I will do my "bio" I guess.

What do you prefer to be called? Crysodic, Cry, Cryso,

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I am a man. Last time I checked. I think...

How old are you? My real age is 15 but I like to think my character is more of 16-18, Depending on my mood really.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I am new to the sire yes but, I am kinda also new to roleplaying, On and off with my friends and such. More into that with my bio part.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I best like single/SMALL groups, big groups just tend to get well, too big and chats are just well. TOO BIG.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? Raining day? I would have a window open for the nice smell and stay inside with my video games.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Small Pools - Dreaming (Chainsmokers Remix) LEAVE MY HEAD YOU FUCKER. *cricricri*

Moosic I like: Dubstep. Screw everything else. Dubstep. Just the wibbs and the woobs take me away sometimes.

Anyways, Now to the "bio" part.

I am mostly quiet in real life. Staying away from people because i am usually the most stupid "kid" of the "men" Oh yes also stop me if this sounds like every single "depressed boy" book/song/movie/ect. Anyways, I turned to roleplaying just to leave my real body and step into the world of Crysodic. Back to real life, I wear usually black and like I said above, stay away from people, being usually depressed because no one likes the dumb kid that hates himself. I have not had a friend(s) sense I have been born. i even had to go to the ER once because I have tried to kill myself. Anyways, if you somehow do become my "friend" (sorry if you do think I am your friend, you have to actually jump through hoops to become my friend) i tend to be more funny, happy because I want to please you/not worry about me. I kinda like to think that i am just online, thinking everyone has health, their emotion counterpart, and me as the healer, trying to make sure they have full health and are happy with life.

Alright, I'm done with me for the next lifetime, PM me or something if you want to know more. Hey you might even become my friend! *cough doubt cough* I'm open to all pm's even from random strangers that just want to know more about me.
OK END THREAD

Oh yea, and Hi, again, *goes back into hiding*

Edit: Moosic

Last edited by a moderator:
No, don't hide, I just wanna say hi! I'm fairly new, too, so if you need a friend or a rp partner or pretty much anything, I'm here!

No, don't hide, I just wanna say hi! I'm fairly new, too, so if you need a friend or a rp partner or pretty much anything, I'm here!
I just read your post, strange how those things happen! As soon as i find out what button does not kill the whole website (trust me I was on some website my online friend made and it had a kill switch. we are no longer friends.) Ill message you! See you soon! hopefully...

I tried to kill myself once too! 8D Now I am old!

Welcome to the site, Cryso! >:3

I tried to kill myself once too! 8D Now I am old!

Welcome to the site, Cryso! >:3
Thanks Diana! I was thinking of using your favorite word in my post. But then I thought that I kinda do not want rocks thrown at me. Next post I ever do I will have that word in it! Mark my words!