Uh, hey.

Z

Zannen

Original poster
Well, considering the newb template is highly generic, I think I'll do a little introduction of my own before posting it.

Well, uh, name's Zannen (duh). I've been role-playing for around three years now. I absolutely love it. I hate when people post one liners, or the such. Paragraph role-play is more my style.

I'm very a little moody, so I can be nice or whatever, or mean as hell. It depends on how you catch me.

Anyway, time to use the template, since I've run out of things to say!

What nicknames do you like to be called?

Zannen, Zan, etc. Don't really care.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?

I'm a chick, and seventeen.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?

Thriller, Romance, Horror.

What kind of characters do you usually play?

Insane, or insanely shy, quiet kind. I like the subservient or feisty ones.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs?

...Uh, none of them?

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

LOOK AT THIS STUFFFFF, ISN'T IT NEATTT, WOULDN'T YOU THINK MY COLLECTION'S COMPLETEEEEE. ;Cough;. No.

I have too many favourite songs. God, how could I pick just one?

HIIIII ZAN! I'm Mabu-kun. Nice to meet you, though we already met in the CBox. I'm basically in charge of Table-Top based games (Dungeons and Dragons and the like) here on Iwaku, so if you ever want to learn one, let me know and I'll do my best to help. Asides from that, I've been around a (long) while, so I can probably also answer just about any other questions you may have. Welcome to Iwaku!

Welcome to the site, Zan.

You COULD hang out with the likes of TNT or you could hang out with the cool kids like October and I. Anyway, I saw you on the chat, you seem to be quick on the dodge and that's good. It keeps you alive.

Welcome to Iwaku.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs?

...Uh, none of them?

Gooood, very good. Please feel free to hang out with whomever you want. Welcome to Iwaku!