Uh, helloooooo

• Thread starter Vampiric Waffle
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vampiric Waffle

Original poster
I am Vampiric Waffle, but you can call me whatever you like.

I'm a 15 year old girl, who is new to this site but not to Roleplaying.
I enjoy both one on one RPs and group ones.

And the song that is tormenting my mind is... "La Vie Boheme" from the musical Rent.

Do Vampiric Waffles use blood as syrup? Do I have to use a wooden stake to cut them? So many questions. Anyway, welcome to Iwaku, and take a cookie! (You know, if vampire waffles eat cookies)

To days of inspiration
Playing hookey, making
Something out of nothing
The need to express-
To communicate,
To going against the grain,
Going insane, going mad
To loving tension, no pension
To more than one dimension!

Welcome to Iwaku, @Vampiric Waffle! Hope you enjoy your stay here at Iwaku! On another note...
giphy.gif

Do Vampiric Waffles use blood as syrup? Do I have to use a wooden stake to cut them? So many questions. Anyway, welcome to Iwaku, and take a cookie! (You know, if vampire waffles eat cookies)
Yes, yes, thank you, and yes they do.

To days of inspiration
Playing hookey, making
Something out of nothing
The need to express-
To communicate,
To going against the grain,
Going insane, going mad
To loving tension, no pension
To more than one dimension!

Welcome to Iwaku, @Vampiric Waffle! Hope you enjoy your stay here at Iwaku! On another note...
giphy.gif
Thank you, but I have a question... Did you actually know of that song, or did you just look it up after reading my post?

Did you actually know of that song, or did you just look it up after reading my post?
I knew of the song already, but I certainly looked up to the lyrics to copy them.

Ah, okay. Well, thanks for greeting me!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: K3l
No problem! :)

Welcome to Iwaku! Anyone with Brienne of Tarth as their avatar is okay in my book! :P

Well, I've only read the books, have not seen the show, but I figured people would recognize the show version of her more. Brienne's my waifu <3

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.