Uh, helloooooo

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Vampiric Waffle, Aug 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am Vampiric Waffle, but you can call me whatever you like.

I'm a 15 year old girl, who is new to this site but not to Roleplaying.
    I enjoy both one on one RPs and group ones.

And the song that is tormenting my mind is... "La Vie Boheme" from the musical Rent.
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. Do Vampiric Waffles use blood as syrup? Do I have to use a wooden stake to cut them? So many questions. Anyway, welcome to Iwaku, and take a cookie! (You know, if vampire waffles eat cookies)
  3. To days of inspiration
    Playing hookey, making
    Something out of nothing
    The need to express-
    To communicate,
    To going against the grain,
    Going insane, going mad
    To loving tension, no pension
    To more than one dimension!

Welcome to Iwaku, @Vampiric Waffle! Hope you enjoy your stay here at Iwaku! On another note...
  4. Yes, yes, thank you, and yes they do.

Thank you, but I have a question... Did you actually know of that song, or did you just look it up after reading my post?
  5. I knew of the song already, but I certainly looked up to the lyrics to copy them.
  6. Ah, okay. Well, thanks for greeting me!
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  7. No problem! :)
  8. Welcome to Iwaku! Anyone with Brienne of Tarth as their avatar is okay in my book! :P
  9. Well, I've only read the books, have not seen the show, but I figured people would recognize the show version of her more. Brienne's my waifu <3
  10. Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.