Uh...Hello?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AnguishedHollow

Uh, Hello all! You may refer to me as Hollow. I just made my account here, though it may be hard to tell cause I've edited things before arriving here. Though I am new here, I am no stranger to role playing and have done so before. To be honest, I am a little nervous here and do not have much confidence. I don't think that my writing is terrible, I am just a little worried I won't meet some people's expectations. I was mostly recommended here by a friend and became interested after hearing good things about this site. Please take care of me. ^^; :zombies:

Hello and welcome, Hollow. (:

Don't be nervous! You've come to a place that has a super awesome and helpful community. The players here are, as a whole, very warm, welcoming, and talented, and you'll find writers with all types of interests and writing styles! That being said, have you considered checking out the Newbie Care Package ? It's a great resource! You can get a site guide, meet a few Iwakuians who have been here a while longer, AND get some cool (free) swag to get your first roleplays started! :D

Even if you're not interested in the newbie care package, you can still reach out and get help. The people here are always willing to answer questions.

So, what sort of roleplays do you enjoy?

Welcome to the site Hollow :-) Glad to have you aboard!

Welcome to iwaku, enjoy yourself and don't hold back haha

Welcome to Iwaku Hollow! :D <3

I feel like most people play a bit around with their profile before officially introducing themselves, but I think that's nice since that makes their introduction with their "completed" profile a little bit more personalized before we judge you ^^ (I'm joking, we're not judging you, just greeting you I swear <3)

Don't be scared though! We don't bite hard :D! And even if we do it's only when people ask very very politely, and then we bite ^^! Since you're new to Iwaku you might want to check out Getting Started ! as it's a nice handy guide on how to navigate around Iwaku ^o^ <3!

If you ever have question or any troubles around the site, don't be scared to contact a staff (red names and banners) or an intern (light blue names and banners) as we'll gladly help you out! :D We're also up for just chatting, because who doesn't love some friendly chitchat? :D

I promise we will take very good care of you~ That means the entire community will ^o^

Have a welcoming + assuring cookie on me and then enjoy your stay Hollow!

Happy writing! :D

Welcome Hollow! I think everyone is nervous about meeting expectations when they first arrive. I think it's a good thing, since it means you desire to put the best you have to offer into words. Way to go!! That said, most of us are pretty laid back and casual, though there are a few more hard core folks around. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here, so you should feel right at home and comfortable in no time!!

Welcome again and remember...HAVE FUN!!!!

Hello and welcome.

Welcome to iwaku Hollow! Don't worry, we'll take good care of you here. And don't be afraid to start connecting with new partners. There are people of so many different writing levels here. I'm sure you can find someone you're comfortable writing with. Have fun and enjoy the site!

Hello Hollow~

There isn't any need to fret over your writing, we have people of all different capabilities here. You can trust that you shall be warm and welcome here. Just make sure to brush up on those rules and we'll be all set! If you need anything or just want someone to read over your stuff I'm here at the touch of a button, just send me a Pm.

Happy Writing!

Icey~

Thanks for the very warm reception! Since I have free time I plan on putting myself out there and taking the time to explore around and get used to the site. As for roleplays I enjoy mostly anything in the fictional category! Thanks for the support and I'll improve myself along the way on here. ^^

Welcome to Iwaku, Hollow! Here's to the hope that you find fantastic Roleplays and enjoy the time you spend on here!

Hey Hollow! Don't be scared, we're all generally very chill. Joining RPs can be one good way to build up some confidence in your writing, so that's my main advice to give you. Anyway, if you need anything, don't be afraid to ask a Staffer or Intern-- Red and Blue usernames respectively. And have fun! We'll take care of you :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.