Uh. Hello there :3

S

Shooey

Original poster
HI! I'm Shooey. I have to warn you that i'm like the most typical female ever. I make cakes, like cats, and find little children adorable. I also want a nose piercing one day. :> What else? Uh.. I really, really like tiny things that shouldn't be tiny. Like cupcakes the size of your fingernail or something. D'awww :'3

What do you prefer to be called? Don't mind. Shooey's already like a nickname, right?
Boy, girl, or a mystery? A mystery... *o* if being a girl is a mystery, anyway.
How old are you? 15 years old.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Hm... Well... yeah, I guess. I have some experience, but not much.
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? Depends on what type of RP it is~
Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves? OH GOD YES. screw their feelings, those leaves deserve to be stomped on for being so crunchy. >:c
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Monster, how should I feel?
Creatures lie here, lookin' through the window
'Monster' by Meg & Dia.

Looking forward to rping with you all!

Reactions: Kurayami Tenshi
Welcome to Iwaku Shooey! I like to sing it out loud too: Shooey doobie doo, looking for you. Couldn't start the show without you. lol Scooby Doo comes to mind for some reason with your name.

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun roleplaying :)

I love that show!! :'D and if my name sounds like a show I love, GOOD. thanks by the way, i'm sure i will. c:

Welcome to Iwaku, Shooey.

It would take a LOT of tiny cupcakes to get full > <

Thanks! c:
but that's the point! the tinier the cupcake, the more you can eat! :D

Shooey is a fun name! Welcome to the community, Shooey! <3