???
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Shake a tin of dice and tell me what numbers they give you.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, an assortment of others. Ask and you shall receive (an answer).
Tis the season for bad sweaters your distant relatives get you (probably because they don't actually know you, and either base your gift on your name, or are smart about the whole thing and just get you a card) and then sharing those terrible sweaters with people on the internet, because that's what people do.

That being said, show me your worst sweater. Doesn't really have to be yours, can be the worst picture you've found online if you feel like spreading the horror.

I don't actually own any ugly Christmas sweaters. I had tons of them when I was a kid though. =/

It wasn't Christmas-y, but someone once got me a sweater very similar to this as a child.
I was... less than enthusiastic. Especially since my mum tried to coerce me into wearing it whenever we went to visit.
[spoili]
1cae5811545829d07c7dbedd12b18f0f.jpg
[/spoili]

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper
Tis the season for bad sweaters your distant relatives get you (probably because they don't actually know you, and either base your gift on your name, or are smart about the whole thing and just get you a card) and then sharing those terrible sweaters with people on the internet, because that's what people do.

That being said, show me your worst sweater. Doesn't really have to be yours, can be the worst picture you've found online if you feel like spreading the horror.
I only have one, and JESUS of Nazareth is on it. It says 'Tis The Reason For The Season. But I love it.

This year's ugly Christmas sweater, compliments of my sister.

gJyQlI44TD2DfZsJD_z63Q.jpg