Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
In some of those pictures it looked more like laser lights shining from the ground up to the sky making the shape and design... o___o

I got it! it's a gigantic barcode reader, and it's checking the price of Earth!

They are coming for Asmo. He pissed one too many military advisors off.

In some of those pictures it looked more like laser lights shining from the ground up to the sky making the shape and design... o___o

Agreed but in the last shot the light is DIVERGING from the clouds towards the ground pointing at a source point above the clouds.

Very funny ISS you cost a communist state millions.

Probably aliens.
'military connection' my butt~ ITS ALIENS
THEYRE MEETING THEM IN SECRET O___O

It looks like a spaceship...but why does it have a halo? Oo

Just as I thought.

Expect the world's oceans to turn red with- wait a minute.

OH GOD, RED TIDE....WE'RE SCREWED.

I'm one of those people who really want to believe in aliens visiting earth (and not stealing our women, cattle, and planet) and while its a mathematical certainty they're out there its also a mathematical certainty they're simply too far away to get here. (Sci-Fi drives aside) I can't believe anything without solid proof, its my nature.

ya and now they're abducting commies, that way when they try to get on the news telling how they were anally probed the government will just kill them

Looks man-made.
While not expressly related, this reminds me of this.
Advances in technology really amaze me.