U1tiverse [Expansive Original Superpower Universe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to pm but seems I really cant. There a reason for that with your account?

Wanted to pm but seems I really cant. There a reason for that with your account?
It's literally been this way for like a year and it's annoying me, I honestly dk, I even PM'd admins about it. I'm sorry. I'll PM you.

I'd like to through my hat into this ring. I'd like to set up a daredevil-esk character. More of a brawler, on the dirty streets anything for justice kind of guy.

Reactions: ch0sen1
I'd like to through my hat into this ring. I'd like to set up a daredevil-esk character. More of a brawler, on the dirty streets anything for justice kind of guy.
There's one slot left so you can join if you'd like

Looks like I'm late to the party, but if a spot opens up would you be able to give me a shout?

Hmm actually, I'm gonna have to drop this. I know we haven't started but I don't think I'll be able to keep up with this and two other RPs at this tpoint in my life. (only 2? lame, I know). You can have my tentative spot if that's cool with @ch0sen1

Sorry to have to drop right off the bat, chosen. Look forward to still RPing with you in ASC and any future RPs

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hmm actually, I'm gonna have to drop this. I know we haven't started but I don't think I'll be able to keep up with this and two other RPs at this tpoint in my life. (only 2? lame, I know). You can have my tentative spot if that's cool with @ch0sen1

Sorry to have to drop right off the bat, chosen. Look forward to still RPing with you in ASC and any future RPs
No worries <3

Reactions: You
Waiting for approval

Kuro you're in! Mundane I approved you but your name isn't there anymore! 0_0 send another request so I can add you again!
It wont let me D: The request button is gone

If a spot opens up I'd like to join! I've already got a power, backstory and everything. So it's just a matter of getting it wrote down if a spot opens up.

If a spot opens up I'd like to join! I've already got a power, backstory and everything. So it's just a matter of getting it wrote down if a spot opens up.
I'll let you know, as of now we're full

If a spot opens up I am very much interested)

Status
Not open for further replies.