U.N.I.Q.U.E

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have my intro up when I wake up, just finished watching Straight Outta Compton and now I am going to bed... amazing movie^^ night!

*reads the post*
*suddenly feels intimidated*

How do I reply back to this.
Eh, Just have your character come into the room/hall. I don't know if I made it clear, but the room is the entire third floor. With a little bit taken up by the stairs and the elevator that doesn't work.

6912882-lovely-anime-girl.jpg

Name : Fukou Sera
Likes: Sera became quite interested in manga and anime, since it was one of the few things that wasn't a weakness.
Dislikes: Pretty much everything, instinctively, until she learns it isn't going to hurt her.
Fears: Accidentally encountering a life threatening weakness.

Power(s): Achilles' Heel
Exactly what it says on the tin. Sera has all the weaknesses of most popular powers, and none of the strengths. For example, her right heel can be damaged normally by arrows. If you cut her hair off, she'll become weaker. If she locks eyes with her reflection, she'll turn to stone. Unfortunately, she doesn't gain the invincibility of Achilles, or the incredible strength of Samson or the ability to turn other people to stone; only the weaknesses.

Personality : Sera is probably what you'd expect from someone who has to avoid doing everything. She's shy and jumpy, because she never knows when something is going to end up as yet another of her weaknesses.
Brief Bio : Sera grew up behind a wall of plastic. This was actually true, for a short time, until large quantities of plastic turned out to be one of her weaknesses. When she aged and her immune system matured, the weaknesses began to die down enough for her to be able to go out into public, but she still has to be very careful.
Accepted!

When you enter a room, you gotta do it with flair.
My post is up!

Oh damn, that's another good ability - the ability to make dramatic entrances.

BTW, sorry for suddenly short post... I can usually do better! So I'll try to write slightly better posts in the future for all of you super-great-at-RPing people!

BTW, sorry for suddenly short post... I can usually do better! So I'll try to write slightly better posts in the future for all of you super-great-at-RPing people!
Everyone's bad at RP-ing at heart. TBH I don't think I've ever seen a truly flawless RPer... But I'm pretty close :P

Also downside: Everyone knows when you enter a room.
Don't seem very problematic to me. Time it right and you can interrupt an important discussion long enough for a subordinate to steal something.

Don't seem very problematic to me. Time it right and you can interrupt an important discussion long enough for a subordinate to steal something.
Or get shot all to hell because you aren't supposed to be there.

Downside: if you use it too much everyone will know you're behind the robberies.

Pffft, What are you talking about :P I don't think anyone going to glare at you and judge you for "YOU DIDN'T WRITE ENOUGH IN THIS FICTIONAL STORY! GAWSH DARNIT"

No

Pffft, What are you talking about :P I don't think anyone going to glare at you and judge you for "YOU DIDN'T WRITE ENOUGH IN THIS FICTIONAL STORY! GAWSH DARNIT"

No
Heheh, alright then!
But it is more enjoyable for me if I manage to write more detailed/longer posts... Makes me feel validated.

@chillin YOU DIDN'T WRITE ENOUGH IN THIS FICTIONAL STORY! GAWSH DARNIT!

I am dubbing that anime "Ridiculous Hairdos of the 80s"

I am dubbing that anime "Ridiculous Hairdos of the 80s"
The anime is actually from about ~2010. It's the famous JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
It IS set somewhere in the early 80's though.

[Waves] Elloooo!
Um, how about a very cocky, mean guy who has the strength of Hercules, but he can only use his powers for good deeds and helping others, but not hurting others? He could probably have a villainous family that always wanted him to lead on and destroy the world with his power, but he can't use it to cause harm without justice. He grew up an asshole, pretty much, so he can't just fake being nice and just punch someone in the face. His power knows. It knowwws.

Status
Not open for further replies.