U.N.I.Q.U.E

Status
Not open for further replies.
How DID she discover her powers?
Maybe she didn't? Or, she could cover her nose with paper so she couldn't see it then look in a mirror, cos she'd be seeing a virtual image not the real thing.

Maybe she didn't? Or, she could cover her nose with paper so she couldn't see it then look in a mirror, cos she'd be seeing a virtual image not the real thing.
Well, she did discover because this RP is about a support group for people who already discovered their powers.

But the paper trick could work.

Well, she did discover because this RP is about a support group for people who already discovered their powers.

But the paper trick could work.
Not having a power at all in a world where everyone has powers is pretty much the same as having shit powers though.

[fieldbox=", white, solid"]
[bg=black]

Name
Panda Corey Jinx

|★|The Beach, Oreos, Scarfs, Summer, Sunlight, Exploring, Animals, Magic, Horror Movies, Supernatural Movies, Superheroes, Making New Friends, Laughing, Food, Swimming, Mornings, Stars, The Color Red, Clowns, Wolves, Cupcakes, Cooking, Baking, Cars, Bikes, Bubblegum|★|

Dislikes
|★|FIRE!, Bullies, Jerks, Camps, S'mores, Smoke, Steam, Violence, Burning Smells, Negative People, Loud People, Attention Seekers, Spiders, Aggressive People|★|

Fears
|★|FIRE!, Smoke, Steam, Violence, Burning Smells|★|

Power(s)
|★|Pyrokinesis: Panda has the power to control fire, every aspect of it. The heat, flames, combustion, etc... He can use it to heal people, or use it for it's more dangerous purpose, to destroy things or incinerate people.

|★|Downside: Panda has Pyrophobia... he is deathly afraid of fire, even the mention of it will send him into a fit of anxiety and a shaking disorder. If he sees fire or uses his powers... he will start to hyperventilate and fall into a fetal position... rocking back and forth on the floor, nonstop.

Personality
|★|Creative|★|Caring|★|Goofy|★|Soft-Spoken|★|Open-Minded|★|Expressive|★|Loyal|★|Judgmental|★|Whimsical|★|Animated|★|
|★|Panda is a very goofy and animated boy. He loves to be all over the place, yet not being the loud attention seeker, the people he hates the most. Panda is a very loving and affectionate person, if you are his friend or become his friend, he'll be there for you whenever you need him. Panda doesn't like to argue and act tough, he isn't the type to get loud just to seem important. He'll sit back and watch the idiots have their pissing match. Panda loves to meet new people. He doesn't know the meaning of strangers, since everyone he meets eventually becomes his friend... most of the time. He loves to make others laugh, even if it's at his own expense. He is just a goofy boy who loves to have fun, what's wrong with that...|★|

Brief Bio
Panda was born to a loving family who don't follow normal American Traditions (hence his very UNIQUE name), they did things their own way. Panda's father was a Firefighter, his mother is a Nurse. Panda is an only child, which he wishes he wasn't. Panda's severe fear of fire came from the day his father died. It was just a normal day at the Jinx Family Home, Panda's mother was cooking, his father was just getting home from work. Panda was on the couch in the living room, just watching a television show. When the show did something that he didn't like, he got mad, and not usual teenager mad... but furious. While he was grunting and screaming at the T.V., the couch's arm caught on fire... out of nowhere.

Panda and his parents didn't notice it until he turned to see smoke coming from the couch. He jumped up, and this time he screamed for his father and mother. Before his father could do anything, the side of the house mysteriously caught on fire as well. Panda's father told his mother to get out and take Panda with her. His father had to get his extinguisher from the bedroom. Panda didn't want to leave his father... but he didn't have a say in the matter. His mother called the other firefighters, but by the time they got there... the whole house was on fire. It made no sense how fast the place was engulfed with flames, as if someone or something supernatural caused it. Panda would soon learn how the fire actually started...
[/bg]
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Hell of a lot of likes and dislikes there... I can usually barely think of 4 items for each :D Also, how would fire get used for healing?

Hell of a lot of likes and dislikes there... I can usually barely think of 4 items for each :D Also, how would fire get used for healing?
Healing Wounds and burning off infections.

So... cauterising?

[fieldbox=", white, solid"]
[bg=black]

Name
Panda Corey Jinx

|★|The Beach, Oreos, Scarfs, Summer, Sunlight, Exploring, Animals, Magic, Horror Movies, Supernatural Movies, Superheroes, Making New Friends, Laughing, Food, Swimming, Mornings, Stars, The Color Red, Clowns, Wolves, Cupcakes, Cooking, Baking, Cars, Bikes, Bubblegum|★|

Dislikes
|★|FIRE!, Bullies, Jerks, Camps, S'mores, Smoke, Steam, Violence, Burning Smells, Negative People, Loud People, Attention Seekers, Spiders, Aggressive People|★|

Fears
|★|FIRE!, Smoke, Steam, Violence, Burning Smells|★|

Power(s)
|★|Pyrokinesis: Panda has the power to control fire, every aspect of it. The heat, flames, combustion, etc... He can use it to heal people, or use it for it's more dangerous purpose, to destroy things or incinerate people.

|★|Downside: Panda has Pyrophobia... he is deathly afraid of fire, even the mention of it will send him into a fit of anxiety and a shaking disorder. If he sees fire or uses his powers... he will start to hyperventilate and fall into a fetal position... rocking back and forth on the floor, nonstop.

Personality
|★|Creative|★|Caring|★|Goofy|★|Soft-Spoken|★|Open-Minded|★|Expressive|★|Loyal|★|Judgmental|★|Whimsical|★|Animated|★|
|★|Panda is a very goofy and animated boy. He loves to be all over the place, yet not being the loud attention seeker, the people he hates the most. Panda is a very loving and affectionate person, if you are his friend or become his friend, he'll be there for you whenever you need him. Panda doesn't like to argue and act tough, he isn't the type to get loud just to seem important. He'll sit back and watch the idiots have their pissing match. Panda loves to meet new people. He doesn't know the meaning of strangers, since everyone he meets eventually becomes his friend... most of the time. He loves to make others laugh, even if it's at his own expense. He is just a goofy boy who loves to have fun, what's wrong with that...|★|

Brief Bio
Panda was born to a loving family who don't follow normal American Traditions (hence his very UNIQUE name), they did things their own way. Panda's father was a Firefighter, his mother is a Nurse. Panda is an only child, which he wishes he wasn't. Panda's severe fear of fire came from the day his father died. It was just a normal day at the Jinx Family Home, Panda's mother was cooking, his father was just getting home from work. Panda was on the couch in the living room, just watching a television show. When the show did something that he didn't like, he got mad, and not usual teenager mad... but furious. While he was grunting and screaming at the T.V., the couch's arm caught on fire... out of nowhere.

Panda and his parents didn't notice it until he turned to see smoke coming from the couch. He jumped up, and this time he screamed for his father and mother. Before his father could do anything, the side of the house mysteriously caught on fire as well. Panda's father told his mother to get out and take Panda with her. His father had to get his extinguisher from the bedroom. Panda didn't want to leave his father... but he didn't have a say in the matter. His mother called the other firefighters, but by the time they got there... the whole house was on fire. It made no sense how fast the place was engulfed with flames, as if someone or something supernatural caused it. Panda would soon learn how the fire actually started...
[/bg]
[/fieldbox]
Accepted, I was a little confused by the "Healing" aspect of it, But I suppose it makes sense with cauterising. But He would have to have some type of object to apply to it. Cause Fire doesn't magically do that by itself.

Also @Karakui , Was the "Jack of all trades" character a CS, cause it had parts of it but half of it was missing. Also, if it is, please fill out the rest and maybe get rid of some of the powers.

In regards to the IC, it's coming soon. As soon as I get some things sorted out

(Vague, the way I like it)

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Accepted, I was a little confused by the "Healing" aspect of it, But I suppose it makes sense with cauterising. But He would have to have some type of object to apply to it. Cause Fire doesn't magically do that by itself.

Also @Karakui , Was the "Jack of all trades" character a CS, cause it had parts of it but half of it was missing. Also, if it is, please fill out the rest and maybe get rid of some of the powers.

Yeah, I know.. like heating up a pipe or something... if he didn't fall over and vomit at the smell of burning flesh lol.

It was originally a CS, but when I realised there were 101 powers I wanted to give the character, I figured I'd leave the rest of the CS for until after a judgement was made on having every power and their mother on one character, since personality etc I choose to suit the ability well.

6912882-lovely-anime-girl.jpg

Alright, so, I had so many good ideas but I'd have to make a dozen characters for them, so I'm just going to put them all on this character. (i'm thinking there are way too many here, so if I can't have all of them, then I'll have a vote on the funniest) I'll write out the personality etc once it's decided which one(s) I'm using.

Power(s): Jack of All Trades (Master of None)
- Can hover (maintain altitude, ie walking on water), but only upside down and movement commands sent from the brain are randomised while it's happening (IE, you could think you want to hover forwards and end up going backwards and to the left)
- Can become invisible, but only when no human, camera or animal can see her.
- Can fill pockets with glitter at a range of 10 meters, but only if the pocket is otherwise empty.
- Can speak to the dead, but can't hear or see them.
- Can make people get lost, but only if they're walking on roads with a lot of people on them (so they can easily ask someone how to get to their destination)
- Can drain energy from people and animals by drinking blood (like a mosquito), but is allergic to (a certain chemical found in blood)
- Can blight a target with a disease, but only if it's a disease that you can easily recover from without any symptoms but a runny nose.
- Can turn water into wine, but it's cheap supermarket wine so bad it'd be better just to drink water.
- Can shapeshift, but only into the shape of her sister, who is an identical twin.
I dunno if you are still trying to decide, but out of all of these, I like the hovering power, the water-into-wine power, and the shape-shifting power. I think they're hilarious xD

Nice! I'll post tomorrow with an... appropriate opening for Caden.

Holy fuck I just came up with the best ability ever.

*reads the post*
*suddenly feels intimidated*

How do I reply back to this.

Lol, that was a genuine Eureka moment :D Was playing some MMO, bein' pissed off cos I had a shit party, like seriously, really shit. I've done this dungeon 14 times and no one ever died, and this time the entire party dies before we even get to the first boss. Like, how the fuck? Stupid tanks thinking they're good enough to DPS. Anyway, I was bein' pissed off and thinking "it's like these guys have equipped only the shitty gear and skills" and that's when the idea hit me.

@Rithas The Second character is finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.