Unaccurate historical, Pirates, Modern, Fantasy

Hercules Rex
The prince of Ezera

CHARACTERISTICS

Name: Hercules Rex
Height: 6'1
Weight: 163 lbs (74 kg)
Eyes: Grey
Hair: Black, with a few grey hairs I'm good at hiding.
Skin: Dark, with scars from the past.

Personality Traits
No one could doubt my looking at my regal bearing that I am a cut above the unwashed masses.
My strict father and seven younger brothers have made sure I always strive my hardest to be taken seriously as the next-in-line to the throne.

Ideals
Responsibility. It is my duty to respect the authority of he King, just as the people of my kingdom must respect mine.
Noble Obligation. It is my duty to protect and care for my people, and always strive to do what is best for the kingdom.

Bonds
I must maintain our alliances at sea at all costs.

Flaws
Although I am book smart, I sometimes lack the social skills needed to be a good ruler.
My need to please my father dictates my entire life, and I push away my own personal wants and interests if needed.

NOTES

Allies: Rica in the east, Davenport in the north and Georgianna in the south.

Enemies: Thalora underseas, Gressenburg in the West.

Backstory
I was the first son of seven, and as the son of the King and Queen, such a position comes with great responsibility. Since I was a child, I was strictly taught the ways of the royal, and I therefore excel in subjects like history and rhetoric, language and dueling. I have fine manners and speak well, but the secluded life in the castle made me awkward in social settings where there were no guidelines and rules. This haunted me even after I convinced my father to let me become the Captain of the Royal Navy when he fell sick when I was 20 years old. The job as Captain got me in touch with a few whom I call my friends, but I mostly spend my time at sea alone in the Captain's Quarters, doing paperwork or pursuing my true passion: Calligraphy.
My position as Captain of the Royal Navy puts me in charge of maintaining my kingdom's alliances and executing our wars against enemies on the sea.

Face claim: Akash Kumar, model.

Last edited:

Liv Howler

CHARACTERISTICS

Name:
Liv Howler
Height: 173 cm
Weight: 74 kg
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Skin: Dark, covered with scars

Personality Traits
I respect strength and power over words and thinking.
The smell of animals often accompanies me.
My scars from tooth and claw are badges of honor.

Ideals
Dominance. Lesser beings are to be controlled and bent to my will.
Thrill seeker. It's only when we are in danger that we truly feel alive.

Bonds
The natural order is the strong rule over the weak. I strive to be the strongest.
I consider my family and friends part of my pack and I would die for them.

Flaws
I have no patience for people.
I'd rather die than submit to another.

NOTES

Organizations:
Dragon Wing Fighter's Club

Allies: Mauriell Crawford, my best friend since we were children, also a member of the fighting club.

Enemies: Emanuel Blinx, the current strongest trainer in my fighting club and Dina Garden, a girl I used to love until she left me because of me being a trainer.

Backstory
I grew up like most other kids in the town of Greshen: surrounded by fighting pits, animals and their trainers. I looked up to the trainers and saw them as champions in life. I decided to become a trainer myself, and I left home to travel and tame my own animals. I stayed in the town of Hendel for years, training myself and my animals. In Hendel, I met Dina Garden, but after three years together, she left me to become a veterinary. She is most of the reason for why I closed off from people, as she criticized me for my treatment of animals. I know my animals the best, and I wouldn't let her tell me how to handle them. We split ways, and I longed home.
I returned to Greshen to finally join the Dragon Wing Fighter's Club that I had dreamed of since childhood, where I met my childhood friend, Mauriell Crawford, again. We trained together and lived next to each other for years, both of us building a grudge against Emanuel Blinx, the strongest fighter of the club.
When word got out that the King had no heir and was announcing a pit fight to declare a new leader of the country, most members of the club set their eyes on the competition - including Emanuel, Mauriell and myself.
To win the biggest fights, one must train the strongest animal the best, so I set out to the deep woods to capture myself the truly most powerful animal of them all: a dragon.

Last edited:

Helena Faithling

CHARACTERISTICS

Name: Helena Faithling
Height: 173 cm
Weight: 60 kg
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Blonde
Skin: Fair

Personality Traits
Nothing can shake my optimistic attitude.
I've spent so long in the church that I have little practical experience dealing with people in the outside world.
There's nothing I like more than a good mystery.

Ideals
Charity. I always try to help those in need, no matter the personal cost.
Self-Improvemnt. The goal of a life of study is the betterment of oneself.

Bonds
It is my duty to protect the world and stop it from going under.

Flaws
I am easily distracted by the promise of information and new experiences.
I overlook obvious soloutions in favor of complicated ones.

NOTES

Organizations:
The Church of the Great Goddess

Backstory
I grew up in the Church of the Great Goddess, learning about how she protected the world from the Sun Darkening by choosing a mortal to go through the seven trials. Everyone in my temple wanted to be chosen for the mission, and the lessons there were revolved around fighting, survival and problem solving. No one knew what the trials were going to be, so one could only prepare for everything. I was quite average, not the best sword's woman and not the best logical thinker. I preferred reading about the creatures of the world - from humans and beasts to animals and spirits. My dream was to travel the world and meet all of these creatures, and befriend them.
I had no idea that my wish would soon be granted by the Great Goddess herself...

image: Cyarin, Deviant Art

Last edited: