Typing with your eyes closed

Wow, the above is super duper terrible *rings shame bell incessantly*

Worst line in a musical has a new champion. It goes to this one. " I bought you candies, can I get in your panties?" Previous champion was this. " There's no such thing as heroes who are queer."

Worst line in a musical has a new chanpion. It goes to this one. "I bought you candues, can I get in your panties?" Previous cmapion was this. "There's no uch thing as heroes who are queer."

Wow, you sure make long sentences, fella. nawt r33l k00l m8

Wow, you sure make really long sentences, fella. nart 933; k99l m8

" But, I'm so tired. I swear to you, I've tried. And sometimes I just want to give up."

"but I'm so tired. I swear to you I ried. And sometimes I just wanna fice up."

This is what happens when you're listening to sweet, sweet music, aw yaaas.

This is what happens when you listen to swwert, sweet music. Aww., yaa.

" And god, oh god, this goddamn weather will last forever, but you must never never never never give up hope."

"And god, oh god, this goddamn weather will last forever, but you must never, never, never give up hope."

It's been a long, long time since I had last been so hungry.

It's been a long, loh time since I had last been so hungry.

It was a cold and windy morning, one that made you wish to snuggle in your blanket and go back to sleep.

It was a cold amd wondy morning, one that made you wisg to sbuggle your blanket and go back o sleep.

"Here in a world where there's safety in falsehood, I have discovered the one thing that's real. That I love you, and I've loved you from the start."

Here in a wrkd where there's safety in falsehoos, I have discovered the one thing that's real. That I love you, and I've loved ytou from the sart.

Well, TJ "Henry" Yoshi, you need to update your home to the death barrier.

Well, TJ Jemru Yoshi, you need to update your home to death barrier.

" If I had my time again, I would do it all the same."

"If I had my time again, I would do it all the same."

Cassandra, muse of my heart, torment of my mind, sweet misery and ecstasy in one penultimate moment--my crux, kryptonite, and salvation-- bequeath unto me but one sweet budding moment of naught but bliss, with a mere meeting of lips.

"Cassanda, muse of my heart, orment of my mind, sweet misery and ectasy in one penultimat momentpp my crux, krptonite, and my salvation[[benauah ungo mt but one moment of nauht but bliss, sih a mere meeting of our lips."

Hickory, dickory, dock, the mouse ran up the clock; the clock struck one, the mouse ran down, hickory, dickory, dock.

Hickorty dickory dock, the mouse ran up the cloc, the clock struck one, the mouse ran down hickory dickory dock.

" I think I'm losing my mind."