Typing with your eyes closed

yes. ot os.

So close, yet so far.

Yes.

We really should start to make full sentences now. At least, more than one word sentences. Agreed?

We should really start to male full sentenes now. At least more than one word sentenxes. Agreed?

~

Agreed. Here comes a considerably bigger sentence, sort of.

Agreed. Here's a conseoderan;yy nogger semtemce ,sprt pf.

Never mind, I will take the shorter ones.

Never min, I will take the shorterones.

~

Hehehe, it can get a little hard, can't it?

Hehehe, it can get a little harder, can't it?

I spent a lifetime seeking signs, reading lines, trying to forecast the future, always staying a day ahead. Well, that was the idea, but now i'm here.

JI s[ent a lifetime seeing signs, reading lines, truing to forexast the future, alwaus staying a day ahead. Well, that was the idea, vut now O'm here.

~

Very interesting. Your words remind me of fortune tellers, future tellers, and crystal balls.

Very interesting. Your words remind me of fortune tellers, future tellers and crystal balls.

I am quoting the GroundHog Day Musical. Here's another one for you. "I thought I'd seen it all, was sure by now that I knew this place. I swear that I knew every hair, each line upon your face"

I am quoting the Groundhog Day Musial. Here's another one for you. "I thought I'd seen it all, was sure vy now that I knew this plaxe. I swear that I knew everu hair, eaxh line upon your faxe."

~

Never heard of the Groundhog Day Musical. Is that line also from that musical?

Never heard of the Groundhog Day Musical. Is that line also from theat musical?

Yes, if I put it in quotes ( and don't indicate otherwise), it's from GHD. " I thought the only way to better days was through tomorrow, but I know now that I know, I know now that I know nothing."

I thought the only way to better tdaus was through tomorrow, but I know now that I know, I know now that I know nothing.

But first, we need to talk about parallell universes.

But first, we need to talk about parallel universes.

" But I'm here and I'm fine."

"Vut I'm here, and I'm fine."

~

Some freezers are small, and some are huge, and this sentence is very random.

Some freezers are small, some are huge, and this sentence is random.

" Phil, you bought me candies."

Phil, upu brougtnme candies.

That was a lot better than I expected from typing on mobile.

That was a lot better than i expected from tyiing on movile.

I couldn't keep myself from joining this bored game.

I couldn't help myself from joining this bored game.

I've never tried to type with my eyes closed before, but I usually have good typing accuracy.

(Oops. With my eyes closed, I forgot she said "Keep" instead of "Help" Dangit!)

I've never tried to type with my eyes closed, but O isia;;y have good typing accuracy.

I have noticed that everybody forgets the quotes when I do quotes. " The person in the mirror who has turned into someone else."

i have notived that everybidy forgert the wuites hhen i do quotes. "The person in the mirror who has turned into someone else."

Wow, the above is super duper terrible. *rings shame bell incessantly*