Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Alright so. For a while now i've been wanting to do an RP based off the popular webcomic known as TwoKinds which has been running for almost 12 years now. And because its 12 years and still running? I will not bother to go through its incredibly long backstory and plot because im lazy.

This RP is mainly directed towards those who know the comic decently or keep up with it weekly (like me).

The comic is made by Tom Finchback (butchered his last name) for those lf you who do not know. He is Markapliers brother. So take that as you will.

So, if anyone is interested in doing an RP that takes place where the comic left off but with original characters. Let me know here. The main characters (Trace and everyone else) will be mentioned but will not be the main focus.

For those of you who might be interested but dont know the comic.......have fun reading 800+ pages xD

Archive - Twokinds

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Twokinds pagecount is nothing compared to Homestuck.
hUeKYmx.png

Dont know what it is. Dont really care for it lol. But thanks for pointing it out either way.

Oh my goodness this takes me back!

The TwoKinds forum is literally the first place I ever RPed, it's what got me started on all this ten years ago! :O

Talk about a nostalgia rush! It's certainly a very good setting for an RP.

Reactions: Treason
Oh my goodness this takes me back!

The TwoKinds forum is literally the first place I ever RPed, it's what got me started on all this ten years ago! :O

Talk about a nostalgia rush! It's certainly a very good setting for an RP.

Ikr? Nostalgia seems to be creeping up on a lot of us lately xD

Reactions: Insomnant
Status
Not open for further replies.