Two Years After Contact - Post Apoc RP Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
So wheres the RP thread, if its up, I'd like to take a look. :)

So wheres the RP thread, if its up, I'd like to take a look. :)
Here, but not until tomorrow will I have the first introductions up so we can begin. My work week as a marketing person is Thurs-Sun.

Here, but not until tomorrow will I have the first introductions up so we can begin. My work week as a marketing person is Thurs-Sun.
Thx, I put it on my watch-list.

::bumping::

Approved people, please post your character intros.​
I'm realy not sure vhat you mean by "character intro". I already posted my char sheet. I'm not exacly the type to show-off my char (especialy not in this case vhen the char is about 80% a copy of me), I prefer to let her actions in the RP do that. I mean sure, shes a quazi-scavenger vith merc leanings, I can try and find some Mad Max-esque clip of someone picking thru the junk in the desert or something (if there is a clip like that), but I realy dont see the point. :P

I'm realy not sure vhat you mean by "character intro". I already posted my char sheet. I'm not exacly the type to show-off my char (especialy not in this case vhen the char is about 80% a copy of me), I prefer to let her actions in the RP do that. I mean sure, shes a quazi-scavenger vith merc leanings, I can try and find some Mad Max-esque clip of someone picking thru the junk in the desert or something (if there is a clip like that), but I realy dont see the point. :P
It's basically to get the feel of your character, and to show the rest of the players what your character is all about. If you want to skip a more explicit intro, you can just do an opening post of where your character is and what they are doing when the campaign starts, because I'm going to begin with Aly and go from place to place with Arisu gathering the rest of you until we have a group.

Snap, I had thought I subbed to the other thread x.x

If you want to skip a more explicit intro, you can just do an opening post of where your character is and what they are doing when the campaign starts
Oh, thats diferent, a intro-post? Sure. :) But I just got confused by that cheesy anime clip you put up, and thoght I'd need to find something like that XD . If I can just do a nice descriptive post, thats great! (hate anime aniway)

interesting i may want to join this

Reactions: Michale CS
Oh the Irish one! :O

aiie the green one follows meh!!

I got an alert lol :P and I learned the hard way that if you don't check an alert, you won't get any alerts for posts that come later.

i see welp tiem to create a character i suppose

The thread hadn't been updating for me even tho I have it watched ;-;

I'll get a post up soon.

Name: Casey Beattie
Height: 190 cm
Weight: 120 pounds
Background: mercenary
High Concept: a quiet loner
Trouble:
tends to bite off more than he can chew
Aspect: has a good amount of strength
Aspect: has eye sight that is better than most
Aspect: can make simple traps and explosives
Un-skill: anything to do with money
Bio: originally from ireland his family moved over to canada in search of work before the invasion happened, his family died inside the first year this meant that he had to spend most of his time after they died learning how to survive in this new world, before he had to survive he worked as a construction worker from the age of 9 to 24. he learnt how to make simple traps and explosives form the anarchists cookbook.
eventually he found some military grade hardware in a abandonded compond and usign it he began to seel his skills to those who would pay but also those who he deemed need help.
Equipment: has a RPK lmg that he carries around as he main weapon with a back up sawn off shotgun. he also has a small pack of explosive componants and a survival kit.

if anything needs added or fixed please do tell.

Last edited:
Name: Casey Beattie
Height: 190 cm
Weight: 120 pounds
Background: mercenary
High Concept: a quiet loner
Trouble:
tends to bite off more than he can chew
Aspect: has a good amount of strength
Aspect: has eye sight that is better than most
Aspect: can make simple traps and explosives
Un-skill: anything to do with money
Bio: originally from ireland his family moved over to canada in search of work before the invasion happened, his family died inside the first year leaving him alone to fend for himself he did this by quickly learnng how to make simple traps and explosives using a copy ofthe anarcists cookbook.
eventually he found some military grade hardware in a abandonded compond and usign it he began to seel his skills to those who would pay but also those who he deemed need help.
Equipment: has a RPK lmg that he carries around as he main weapon with a back up sawn off shotgun. he also has a small pack of explosive componants and a survival kit.

if anything needs added or fixed please do tell.
As the title of the RP implies he was already a young adult of 22-23 (dependent on birthday) when he lost his family two years ago? Your bio almost suggests a child surviving on their own.

As the title of the RP implies he was already a young adult of 22-23 (dependent on birthday) when he lost his family two years ago? Your bio almost suggests a child surviving on their own.
edited is that any better.

edited is that any better.
That clears it up for me, thanks. I'll add your PC to the list of approved characters. Feel free to post your intro, making sure to let us know where your PC is.

image.jpeg
Name: Dominik "Domino" Hardwin
Background: Mercenary
High Concept: "The Foolish Solider"
Trouble: "I'll eat that Ghost Pepper for $5" Impulsive Risk Taker
Aspect: Driving
Aspect: Rifle Marksmanship
Aspect: Navigation
Unskill: Resisting Temptation (Shinies, Women, Alcohol, etc.)

"Okay, to be honest, he's kind of a selfish prick, but he's not an asshole. Maybe he'll steal the last slice of pie in the fridge, but he'll toss you a few smokes later that evening 'just cuz'. I don't know if it makes any sort of logical sense, but I like the guy. He's a pretty good driver too... knows his way around the state and has the courtesy to keep an eye out for potholes, even on the long trips. If I could say one thing bad about Domino though, it would be his knack for not knowing when to stop and think. He'd call 'hit' on a 20, just to see the shock in the dealer's eyes, no mind at to the two grand in chips on the table."

A man who happened to develop the right skills at the right time, Dom has found himself living in a state Uncle Sam sat him in 8 years ago, with the soul of a driver and the powder-filled mind of a gun nut.

He's a trustworthy chap who's never failed to let the American People down! Never mind the fact he got out of the military 6 months before the invasion... never mind the fact he conveniently "forgot" about the recall of recently-discharged personnel... never mind the fact he joined a band of "borrowers" and "persuasive artists" on the gulf purely for personal gain...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    105 KB · Views: 1
View attachment 95668
Name: Dominik "Domino" Hardwin
Background: Mercenary
High Concept: "The Foolish Solider"
Trouble: "I'll eat that Ghost Pepper for $5" Impulsive Risk Taker
Aspect: Driving
Aspect: Rifle Marksmanship
Aspect: Navigation
Unskill: Resisting Temptation (Shinies, Women, Alcohol, etc.)

"Okay, to be honest, he's kind of a selfish prick, but he's not an asshole. Maybe he'll steal the last slice of pie in the fridge, but he'll toss you a few smokes later that evening 'just cuz'. I don't know if it makes any sort of logical sense, but I like the guy. He's a pretty good driver too... knows his way around the state and has the courtesy to keep an eye out for potholes, even on the long trips. If I could say one thing bad about Domino though, it would be his knack for not knowing when to stop and think. He'd call 'hit' on a 20, just to see the shock in the dealer's eyes, no mind at to the two grand in chips on the table."

A man who happened to develop the right skills at the right time, Dom has found himself living in a state Uncle Sam sat him in 8 years ago, with the soul of a driver and the powder-filled mind of a gun nut.

He's a trustworthy chap who's never failed to let the American People down! Never mind the fact he got out of the military 6 months before the invasion... never mind the fact he conveniently "forgot" about the recall of recently-discharged personnel... never mind the fact he joined a band of "borrowers" and "persuasive artists" on the gulf purely for personal gain...
Good to go!

Will post later in the RP thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.