Two Worlds to Know

"I believe 'long day' is putting it lightly, haha-oof!" Nadira replied as she removed her cloak from her shoulders and placed it on the bed just as a raven-haired ball of energy ran head long into her gut, knocking the witch off her feet and onto the ground, "I don't understand how you have so much energy after a long day of walking."

She held the child up in her arms, listening to her giggle and feeling her squirm. She smiled at Ellie before setting her back on her feet while she sat up, her brow furrowing in thought; "...New Haven? How are we half way to the Kingdom of Castian already?" she asked herself, twirling one of her curly locks around her finger, "Perhaps we discovered a short cut through that chasm, though I can see why many would rather not chance it and just take the safest route all the way around. At this rate, we'll be in Castian by the day after tomorrow."

He looked down at his feet in thought, his brow furrowed slightly
"Already huh...seems troublesome how we barely started...but the quicker we get there the better, no sense lounging around though we could spare a few days time to try to catch our bearings in this town...After all the knight's town will be much larger then this and we need time to adjust..Ellie mostly, she's so used to having our home at the corner every day she goes around form teachings and back, but now...I could barely find this hostel without backtracking a few times"
He looked at Nadira and smiled a bit
"..besides no hurry to seperate paths right?"

She smiled happily at his words, nodding her head in response as she got to her feet and approached him. After making sure that Ellie was thoroughly distracted by Shadow, she leaned in and gave the man a deep, soft kiss, having been dying to do that all day without the child catching her. Her tongue gently swiped against Rush's and her lips suckled his bottom one teasingly before she released him and pulled back with a laugh.

"Yes...no hurry," she repeated softly, soon stepping back and facing Ellie, "Now, how about a bath, little one? I'm sure you would like to get nice and clean before bed."

He smiled a bit as she parted
"..The child is 10 she can bathe herself, beside she enjoys it, her lonesome with bubbles"Ellie nodded in agreement to Rush and ran off, stripping as Rush looked away, and starting the tub herself, pouring the bucket over her and smiling, Shadow joined her, enjoying the laughter of the child and Rush looked over at Nadira with a coy smirk, tackling her to the bed and kissing her more, locking their lips together as their tongues danced in harmony, the door to the tub shut enough so Ellie couldn't see

Nadira had just enough time to let loose a giggle before her lips were taken possessively by Rush's, his body hovering over hers as his delicious kisses conquered her senses. His tongue danced erotically in her mouth, making her breathless and excited and fall in love with him all over again; "Mmmm...from these kisses...last night...was truly not...a dream," she murmured between their lips locking, wrapping her arms around his neck and continuing passionately.

She was going to make it a point to take a bath before preparing for bed, wanting to be clean and fresh in case a repeat of hte night before were to take place once the candles were snuffed. However, the witch doubted they would be doing much of any kind of sensual touching with Ellie in the room; she was sure Rush wouldn't want to snatch his sister's innocence away like that by having her witness her brother moaning to the ceiling as he came inside Nadira.

He looekd down at her as he kissed, letting his fingers wander on her curly locks and ebony skin, his fingers danced along her goosebumps
'..No it wasn't...but if it was I would dream it every night..."
He smiled and kept kissing his lover, smiling as his feet rubbed against her legs as he bent his head down toi keep the loving tender and passionate kiss going, rubbing her sides now, but his eyes looked around, looking to the door beside them
"...Hmmm....."
he gently broke it and walked over, taking deep breathes to reassure his standing as he handled the knob, slowly pushing it open to reveal a second half to the room they were just kissing in, another bed, bigger though and a fireplace, the night was getting nippy and he had an idea
">....Can your muffling spell encase a room~?"

"Did we not just cross a bridge made purely of the darkest nightmares and shadows you couldn't even imagine?" she answered back playfully, grinning at him as she stood up and went over to the bathroom, pushing the door in a little bit, "Are you okay, Ellie?"

When she was met with a confirmed 'yes' and playful laughing and barking, she giggled herself and pulled the door in again, "Okay."

She went over to Rush and wrapped her arms around his waist from behind, gazing into the room as well; "Are you concocting some sort of plan?" she asked him, kissing his shoulder.

He smile,d placing his fingertips on hers and rubbing her wrist
"..Don't play gentle with me love I see the desire in your eyes. The passion form the night before always lays ojn my body and I want to experiecne it again with you....I know you do too, I can sense it in your eyes..."
he smiled and leaned down, kissing her nose
"But we should wait for Ellie to sleep, we dpon't want her barging in,,even with the covers over us she might suspect something..."

"Gentleness is not a ruse to hide desire, Rush," she reprimanded him with a smile, turning his head towards her to kiss him fully once again, "though I will admit that you are right. The passion has never left me and I wish to indulge in your sweet kisses again, your firm grip on my body...your throbbing hardness...inside of me."

She whispered this seductively in his ear, her teeth capturing the lobe between them before drawing them down and off the soft flesh. In the doorway to the next room, she pulled him forward and embraced him passionately while her lips played with his, her back leaning against the frame. She drew her hands down his chest, caressing and stroking the skin beneath his shirt, her nails lightly digging in and drawing down. Before they could get too lost in their foreplay, Nadira pulled away and whispered against his lips,

"Ellie is done."

Right on cue, the child came barrelling out of the bathroom and found Nadira and Rush not in the doorway as they once were, but Nadira sitting in a chair in the corner of the room, looking as innocent as ever, and Rush standing beside the bathroom.

His eyes were closed as he somehow teleported to the doorway to Ellie's side, almost lost in the kiss and looked at Nadira a bit quizzical , but remembered she was a witch
"..I'm sleepy Rush..."
Ellie spoke up to get her brother's attention, Rush smiled and patted her hair
"...Want Shadow to sleep with you again?"
"..No I want you here..."
He looked back at Nadira but smiled a bit at Ellie
"..Nadira is having nightmares and I have to tend to her...tell you what..I'll read you a bedtime story..will that be okay?"
"Two stories!"
"One and my special pancakes tomorrow...:
This made Ellie jump up and down on the bed with her rump, giddily laghing and kicking her feet up
"yes! Yes! Pancakes!"
Rush smiled as he drew a book out from the satchel he carried on their journey, smiling as he slowly opened it to a page
"...Alright here's the Cobbler's tale..."
After around 15 minutes of reading and Rush's antsy squirming, Ellie was out like a light and he smiled, tucking her in, Shadow taking his rightful place next to her and curling up, Rush petted the dog and nuzzled him on the nose
"..Good boy..save her dreams.."
He licked his face as it was close but as Rush receded, Shadow slowly lulled to sleep, his head on Ellie's Pillow, the dogs chest in her grasp and Rush stood up. looking at Nadira

"You really are a great big brother," Nadira replied as she went to stand beside him, both adults looking down at the sleeping child and puppy, "I wish I had someone to protect me from the nightmares when I was a child...maybe that was why I became a witch like my grandmother. After I embraced them, I was able to control them...and they finally left me alone."

Her smile had a hint of sadness to it, her eyes growing a bit distant as she remembered a childhood riddled with dark creatures she swore were following her and nights filled with terror in what was lurking in the shadows. However, she soon shook the memories from her mind and turned to Rush, smiling at him again; during the time that he was reading to Ellie, she had snuck into the bathroom to bathe herself, cleaning away the dirt and grime and evidence of their lust from the night before that she didn't get to clean at the time. She was now dressed in simple black cloth shorts and a white tunic left untied, revealing the round mounds of her cleavage.

She slowly slipped her hand into his and leaned up to kiss him gently; "I'm going to go and...prepare the room while you take your bath if you need to," she whispered, breaking from him and heading into the next bedroom where she began a fire with a simple flick of her wrist towards the fireplace and cast the muffling spell by placing her palm to the wall and watching it spread around, a transparent barrier to keep all sound within the room.

He looked at her new dress and nodded, walking to the bathroom and washing off the grime, dirt, sweat and left over juices form the other night and smiles, letting it drain down and walking into their room, only in his underwear, his bare chest showing but he didn't emerge into the room just yet, he looked at her as she was seductively posing for him, laying on her side and looking at him, biting her lower lip, He just smirked and chuckled at this, finally shutting the door and walking to her at the foot of the bed, crawling over and smiling, looking down at her lovely body before indulging his lips at her skin, kissing her arms up and down and licking her neck, gently sucking on it to leave a mark at the base of her neck right over her chest where her regular clothes could easily conceal.

Nadira hummed in pleasure as Rush got to work on leaving a mark on her, his bare skin brushing along hers where her skin was revealed. She giggled at the pressure he applied, biting her lower lip as her hands dances across his back, his shoulders, his arms. When he was sure her skin was reddened enough, she gently coaxed him up and down on his back, placing her legs on either side of him, straddling his waist. She smiled down at him, leaning forward to kiss him passionately while she slowly and teasingly grinding her clothed hips down upon his. Her tongue danced and glided around his, his taste already filling her mouth. To return the favor, she kissed down to his collarbone, far enough to the side that his tunic would easily hide it from plain view. She nipped and bit the creamy white flesh, her long hair sweeping over his chest as she did so.

He tensed up with a deep breath, running his hands on her back and rump, smirking and running them back up and around, rubbing her breasts gently, smiling as he cleavage was still showing in the tunic of hers. He was in the perfect position as she played with his neck to do something and he did: leaning down and kissing her rack in the canyon, licking between her chest as he rubs them, smiling and as he felt the heat of the numbing skin on his neck finalize, he lifted her tunic, letting her chest fall free as he kissed them, flicking his tongue on her skin once more but leaned back, propped up with his elbows and smiling more as he grinded with her, his erection formed and his tip peeked out of his waistband, but he pulled her down, kissing her mor,e letting her lips be on his tongue for a while, still grinding passionately

The wet paths between her breasts and around her nipples where his tongue had trailed were cool as the air hit them, the fire blazing ahead of them paling in comparison to the heat already rising between them. As their hips rolling together, his member already hard and stiff against her covered sex, the bed creaked slightly under their weight. The mattress felt soft underneath her legs and her head began to swim as she locked her lips with his. The witch braced herself above him with one hand on the mattress beside his head while the other slipped and tangles in his damp hair.

They kissed passionately for a time, their foreplay being the factor to their excitement, before Nadira took it to the next level. Breaking the kiss, she pushed his waist down until it stopped moving and trailed sexy kisses down his chest, over his stomach after dipping her tongue into his belly button, and then finally to his stiff rod. She kissed his exposed head lightly as she slowly dragged his underwear down his legs, dropping them over the side of the bed while giving his erection her attention. She kissed the head again then down the shaft to his sac, mouthing each one slowly, before trailing back up to take him into her mouth, her tongue circling the head erotically.

He tensed at this display, his toes curled slightly as hers did last night as she took control, he just looked down, watching her move and go as he rubbed her arms, gripping her wrists and wondering how to drive it back to her, smirking as he notcies the position of her crotch. Gently and slowly he brings a leg under her, grinding his knee on her already damp garments and smiled, wanting them loose but panting too much to move.

After a few minutes, the tables turned, he was down on her, his tongue flicking inside her moist entrance, delighted in her taste, she felt amazing but her taste was divine, taking his tongue in her depths and flicking sublimely in her slit, sliding and gragging it over every groove inside her, and from last night he knew the perfect spot, firmly dancing his tongue on the spot that sent her mind blank, heart racing and toes curling more

She gave a sharp cry of pleasure as his tongue, wet and slick inside of her, rubbed and flicked at her inner walls, at that superb spot inside her that had her arching her back up and curling her toes into the sheets. His hands were firm and strong as they gripped her thighs keeping her stationary so she didn't buck too hard against him. She ran her fingers through his hair, moaning praises for his talented tongue and his passion, her chest, slick with a light sheen of sweat already, heaving up and down.

"Mmmm...Rush, you're going to make me cum already," she warned him, jerking when the tip of his tongue dug against her clit and his lips lightly sucked it.

He kept sucking on the pearl, wanting her to at least climax twice, once with oral and another wheil they were in the troughs of passion, but one hand traveled down and started to rub himself off, he smiled a bit and nipped at the clit gently, pulling away and thumbing it as he spoke
"..Last night I took over but forgot to ask..how do you wish to venture tonight~?"
He grinned then went back down to likcing her insides, his toungue danced inside her tightening vessel as he rubbed her thighs lovingly

She could hardly understand his question since she was thoroughly distracted by his tongue quickly bringing her to climax as if he had done this many times before. It made her wonder if he HAD done this many times before? She gave a cry and clutched at the pillow beneath her head as her release crashed down on her, her body tensing and her thighs trembling under his caressing hands. She came like a river, collapsing onto the bed while panting to regain her breath and her strength, knowing full well that this was not the end of their night.

She then sat with the help of her weakened arms, pulling him up to kiss him deeply, tasting herself on his tongue, "I care not how we venture, so long as you make love to me as passionately as you did the night before."

Her words were softly spoken as she kissed him again, taking his shaft in her hand and stroking him to attention, submitting her body to his wishes and pleasure.

He smiled and the kiss, slowly lowering her down fully and nuzzling into her neck
"..I will love your body tenderly..."
He kissed her once more, more love than rough passion than anything as he slowly bucked his hips out of her grasp and onto her slit, his tip easily slid in he rmoist hole as he grunted a bit, forcing his entire length in more and panting a bit, regaining consciousness as the feeling almost made him faint, but smiling,
"..I..Will admit,...a bed makes this much better than the bare floor under a blanket..."
he chuckles but bites his lip as he moves his hips into hers gently, his rod rubbing inside her more as he looked down into her misty eyes. His Blue eyes were holding a loveing desire to make her happy as he went on in her, gently running his hands to hers and lacing her fingers again, but made her hold his chest as he goes between her legs into her nethers