• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eternity

Original poster
InuyashaGroup.jpg

Inuyasha

Welcome to modern day Tokyo, Japan. A small city with around 16,124 people live. It is one of the many cities in Japan but this one holds a hidden secret. Like every other place on Earth there are 4 season and 12 months each year. Tokyo is a rather big city and is on the southeastern side of the main island Honshu.

Welcome to feudal day Tokyo or known as Edo here. It's a small village in Japan with around 25 or so people. It resides next to the Inuyasha forest where a half breed demon is bound to a tree by a sacred arrow. But we'll get to know more about that later. In this era war is raging and there are demons everywhere. There are 4 seasons and 12 months in a year here, just like modern day Tokyo.

Now then, back to reality! This is a Inuyasha RP if you haven't already figured it out. But, this is the very beginning. Kagome hasn't traveled to the other Era and Inuyasha is still bound to the tree. Anyone can join whether they have watched Inuyasha, are currently watching Inuyasha, or don't even know what Anime I'm talking about. This RP is focused around the feudal era more than the modern day but we can still RP there since that's where are characters go back to every now and again. Please keep reading, I have some things I would like to lay down before we continue on.

---------------------------------------------------------

- Please don't ask to be a Co-GM. I don't usually need one but if I do I will choose on my own.
- If you are confused or have ways of making this RP better or anything at all, please do talk to me. I don't mind talking.
- Do not RP on this thread. It is only meant for character sheets, Plotting, Out-Of-Character chat, and things similar.
- Please keep your characters straight. I'm not against Gays, Lesbians, or Bi's. I just don't feel comfortable with things like that and would like to keep it out of my RP's. Please understand.

Plot

If Your Starting in Modern Day Times: You and your friends are all friends with Kagome and decide to stay over for the weekend. During the weekend Buyo {Kagome's cat} goes into the shrine that has the well inside. You and your friends assist Kagome in looking for him and suddenly the boards that sealed the well break off and a giant centipede demon women grabs Kagome from behind. You grab her arm and your friends all grab a hold to one another like a chain and grab you. Your all dragged into the well and try to fight off the demon. Kagome uses her hand and blows the things arm off, not knowing how. You land on the ground of the well and climb up vines to get out but when your out you find out that your not home anymore. The rest is up to you.

If Your Starting in Feudal Day Times: You {And maybe your friends or group} have just finished fighting off a demon who attacked your walking through the Inuyasha forest. You suddenly hear voices and carefully follow them to see humans in strange clothing. You go to them and ask where they came from when the centipede demon women appears out of the well again, asking for the Jewel of Four Souls. You follow it's gaze to see it's looking at a girl with black hair and brown eyes {Kagome}. You start fighting the demon but your weak from your last battle so you lead everyone away to the village. The rest is up to you.

Rules

Basics
All sites rules apply. I don't want to see this broken, ever. If you haven't read the rules please do so Here. Please follow them, I don't want his thread to be locked until it is as good as dead.

Character Sheets
Please use the forum I have took my time to make. It's rather rude to create your own when someone has took time from their life to make it just for you. I don't mind if you add, delete, or edit some things just so long as you use it.

Role-Playing
First, do not start role-playing until I have accepted you. If you have waited more than two days for your CS to be accepted PM me and I will look at it. I'm human just like the rest of you and somethings tend to slip my mind. Second, please keep swearing to a minimum. I don't mind it but if you start to go crazy it gets kinda... strange and puts others in an awkward position. Third, do not use text talk. We aren't texting here, now are we? Fourth, I don't mind kissing and things similar but if it goes to far please fade-to-black or time skip past it. Fifth, you make skip a few minutes or hours but if you want to skip a day or more please ask me and the others before you do so. It affects others as well, y'know. Sixth, do not go more than two pages without me. I understand if you go over a little bit on accident but I know when things were on purpose and when they weren't. Seventh, you can NOT be your own characters crush, boyfriend/girlfriend, or spouse. And lastly, any children born in the RP will automatically be role-played by the mother unless decided otherwise.

Characters
You can have as many characters as you want, so long as you can keep track of them and keep them all active. I would also like to try and keep the genders even. I don't want 30 girls and only 5 boys or vise versa. Since this is Fantasy I would encourage you to use Anime pictures. Also, you can be anyone from the Anime or you can make up your own character.

Literacy
I would like everyone use 2+ lines of text in the original size or smaller. I want proper grammar and words spelled correctly. I understand people make mistakes and if you do, please fix them. We want to understand what you write after all. And try to keep things understandable. I want others to be able to reply to your post. I don't mind if you play from the point of view from the third person, second, third, or even fourth, so long as you put the name. It becomes confusing otherwise.

The Most Important Rule
HAVE FUN! That is by far the most important of all rules. Without the fun the RP is as good as dead. Keep things lively. Use your wonderful imagination. I know you have the power to do it!

Forums

Place Picture Here

.:Name:.
Answer Here

.:Age:.
Answer Here

.:Gender:.
Answer Here

.:Species:.
Answer Here {Human, Demon, Half-Breed. If Demon or Half-Bred what type? Ex; Dog, Wolf, Fox, etc.}

.:Birthday:.
Answer Here

.:Height:.
Answer Here

.:Weight:.
Answer Here

.:Piercings:.
Answer Here {Optional}

.:Markings:.
Answer Here {Optional}

.:Health Ailments:.
Answer Here {Optional}

.:Personality:.
Answer Here {List traits at the very least}

.:History:.
Answer Here

.:Likes:.
Answer Here {At least two}

.:Dislikes:.
Answer Here {At least two}

.:Abilities:.
Answer Here {Only three}

.:Weapons:.
Answer Here {Only two}

.:Family:.
Answer Here {Optional}

.:Pets:.
Answer Here {Put what Era they're from. Feudal or Modern}

.:Friends:.

.:Enemies:.

.:Crush:.

.:Theme Song:.
Answer Here {Optional}

.:Other:.
Answer Here {Optional}

My Forums

15141.jpg

Sayomi

125 but looks to be 15

Female

Half-Breed

March 12th

5'5"

123 lbs

One in each ear

None

Claustrophobic

Sayomi is the type of girl who refuses to back down, even in the face of death. She has a persistent determination in everything she does and adds in fierceness. She can be childish sometimes but leans more toward the calm side. She is very aggressive and dangerous in battle and can be aggressive even when she isn't in combat but not a lot. Sayomi is easily angered and won't hesitate to snap. She isn't afraid to stand up for herself and others, even if that means she gets hurt. Sayomi feels a great need to protect those close to her and will do what he can for them, even if she is seriously wounded. Patience is one of her virtues but she doesn't exactly like to wait longer than a few minutes then how long something should normally take and will go to hurry them up. Sayomi also tends to have a kind and gentle side that she hides from strangers.

When Sayomi was 3 her mother left her and her father forever to take care of her own little boy. Sayomi's father understood and feared for his daughter so he began teaching her all her knew. Since Sayomi's father was a full fledged dog demon he was able to protect Sayomi and himself from the horrible people out there. But, her life was bout to change.

One rainy night Sayomi was playing in the hut her and her father lived in when out of nowhere, a demon slayer broke down the door. Her father told her to run and hide so while Sayomi's father was distracting the demon slayer she fled out into the forest. The next morning as she was on her way back she smelled blood but didn't worry until she took a few more steps and the blood became stronger to smell. And there was lots of it. Sayomi covered her sensitive nose and ran to the hut only to see her father's lifeless body. Sayomi broke down in tears but before she could touch him an arm went around her neck and lifted her off the ground. She tried to struggle but to no avail. It was the demon slayer but he didn't kill Sayomi. Instead, he took her deeper into the forest to a old women's hut and threw her down at the door before he fled.

The old women was kind but firm and it was she who raised Sayomi. She taught Sayomi many things about medicine and other things she would need to know in her day to day life besides offence and defence and weapons like her father taught her. When Sayomi was 15 and ready to leave the hut the old women gave her a potion to drink that made her stay looking forever 15. Sayomi thanked her then left in search of finding her older brother Inuyasha.

Warmth
Weapons
Children
Fighting

Her friends being hurt
Being unarmed
Annoying people
Hostile humans

Superhuman Senses and Abilities
Regeneration capabilities
Claws

.:Weapons:.
A sword given to her by the old women who took her in before she left[/url
And her dagger

.:Family:.
Izayoi-Mother-Deceased
Jun-Father-Deceased
Inuyasha-Older Brother-Alive

.:Pets:.
Sora-Female-
Pup Form-Demon Form

.:Friends:.
None

.:Enemies:.
None

.:Crush:.
None

.:Theme Song:.

.:Other:.
Nope

Ikuto_Tsukiyomi_By_Amu-Chan_165.jpg

Kyo Kirigawa

Male

Human

September 4th

5'11"

140 lbs

None

None

None

Kyo is an independent soul but doesn't mind help from others. He is very brave and stubborn, not easily persuaded. He is very protective over those he holds close to him and would fight to the death to save them from danger. Kyo is open-minded and smart but he prefers to 'wing it' for fun. He has a kind and loving heart but does get annoyed easily and will snap. Kyo is free spirited and loves adventures. Most of the time Kyo is calm and collected but can be playful when he chooses. Others can rely and trust Kyo but don't expect him to feel the same to you until he has decided to hold you close to his heart.

When Kyo was born his parents decided that they would raise him with discipline. So as he grew up he learned that you either followed the rules or got a serious beating. When Kyo reached the age of 5 his mother died of cancer and his father became an abusive drunk. Kyo was already used to being beat so this wasn't all that different.

When Kyo turned 6 his dad made him sleep outside, bloody and bruised from being beaten. One of the neighbors called the cops and arrested his father. CPS came over but when they got there Kyo was already gone. He had fled to the alleyways where CPS could not find him. A young couple found Kyo passed out on their lawn but instead of kicking him off they took him in and raised him as their own. Kyo lived in a shrine with them and became a Kirigawa. He went to school and soon had many friends.

Animals
Fantasy
Kind people
Music

Cruel people
Animal abuse
His father
Having to say something more than twice

Skilled with a sword from practice