Two Sides of a Heart (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahogany "Mo", purple
Mo smiled as Koji came out from hiding, walking over to the Shirshu she pets his head affectionately. "I'll miss it, but yes im ready, I cant just stand by and watch the world get torn to pieces over some stupid rivalry. Avatar or not." Despite her warm nature, her tone was serious and determined.

Taking his hand she hoists herself up onto Koji. Sitting behind Tachi she was getting more and more anxious, yet excited, to see the world.
"Your right, we should go before anyone notices I'm missing, if they haven't already." Mahogany wasnt allowed outside of the Dark nation under strict orders from her father, the Dark nation ruler Lemear. Let alone to travel the world learning bending from each element, especially Light. 'Thats gonna be a tricky one'...

Reactions: Lawkheart
Water, blue
Miki sniffed out a appetizing food vendor, they were grilling all kinds of seafood. At the smell of the food, Sasha's mouth started to water and his stomach rumble. Hopping off of Miki outside of the small tent, he pulls back the flap his gaze roaming over the various dishes. "Hello there! What can I get ya young man?" The cook asked with a smile as he flipped over a Sea Squid on the grill. "Tapping his chin for a moment he grins. "2 of everything please!" The man blinked in surprisie before chuckling and making up a bag with his order. "That'll be 20 yuans" Nodding Sasha reaches for his coin pouch just then a guy suddenly snatches it from his hand before running off. Sighing Sasha walks out jumping onto Miki "Follow that thief Miki!" The polar leopard dashes after the guy.

Seeing his pursuers the thief water bends a snow pile into his path. His eyes narrowing Sasha tightens his hold on the harness as Miki leaps over the snowberm with ease. Though once on the other side she slips on a large patch of ice the thief created. Sliding she falls forward, throwing Sasha off her back and into the snow face first. 'Im gonna kill him...' Grumbling he pulls himself out of the snow. Scowling at the now fleeing man he bends a large pile of snow, making it float through air till its over the man before releasing it on top of him.

Smirking he walks over to the thief thats now trapped in the snow. Grabbing his coin pouch out of his hand and putting it back in his bag before turning back to Miki. In the chaos he didnt notice the large...Dragon? At least thats what it resembled, standing in the middle of town. But Miki had, and she was now crouched low with her hair standing on end, a low growl emanating from her maw, her lips curled revealing razor sharp feline teeth.
"Uh oh...."

When the guard had finally left Uze and Abaddon alone, Uze again began to nod off. His eyes fluttered as he tried to stay awake but to no avail. Multiple times he was awoke as they waited, by either a quiet few words from the Avatar or by his movements in the room. But all of the sudden, and for the second time this day, Uze was jolted awake by a far off sound of a roar. Quickly he got up and seeing Abaddon rush out of the room, he followed.

The rushed along a similar path the guard had taken them earlier, launching themselves over smaller building and though close alleys. When they arrived at where they had left Azazel they were greeted with the strange sight of the Drake facing down a Polar Leopard and what looked like a resident of the city. Uze let out a shout "Hey what's going on here?" as he approached the two.

Kyoryokuna Ishi, brown
He sat and ate his lunch as the waitress kept talking to him about random things. Kyo was well mannered, and even though the conversation topic didn't exactly interest him he kept up his end of the conversation just to keep her happy. Sure he didn't think about her in a romantic way but she wasn't a bad person, and at least that he could respect.

After he finished his meal he looked up at the young waitress with a smile and excused himself, "I'm sorry to do this to you, but I'm honestly very tired right not. I'm going to have to get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow then." The girl looked a little disappointed when he first started but after he mentioned seeing her tomorrow her smile returned.

With that he stood up, dropped some money on the table and walked out the door. By now his back was starting to get sore. Though the rocks Rurey threw were small that didn't mean at high speeds they wouldn't hurt. Honestly he probubly had small welts on his back but he wouldn't let that show. He was tough, letting something so miniscule effect him wouldn't do him any good. Ignoring the discomfort he looked around the streets before heading in the direction of his own living space. It was a small single room shack that wouldn't impress anyone, but it was still home and he still smiled every time he saw it. Kyo wasn't the kind of person to ask for much material wise, he just liked to help those in need. Someday, though, he hoped to go on an adventure and be able to tell stories to the young children of this small and poor town.

He stepped into his shack, took a deep breath, and fell into his bed. He had worked a little over twelve hours in the mines, it was time for some well deserved rest. He would sleep for maybe six hours before getting up and training himself. Kyo was gifted with an ability that most others didn't have, lava bending, and he figured if he got good enough at it he just might be able to accomplish his dream...

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Abaddon looked at the scene infront of him and shook his head. Azazel was about to eat the Polar Leopard and he had to act quick. Abaddon let out a loud high pitched whistle that made his Wyvern turn and look at him. He stared at Azazel and the drake seemed to lower its head. He then ran over "Uze.. I think this was.. Well I don't know." he said as he went over and stood by Azazel. He put a hand on its massive head then looked up at the city dweller. "Consider yourself to be very lucky.. Your leopard was about to be eaten by something nearly ten times its size." He said.

He looked back at Uze and waved him over "I think its all good now." He said to Uze. He turned back to the person "Im Abaddon and this is Uze. We just came from the Light Nation. We are here to.. well... I am here to learn how to master water bending." He said bluntly but never said anything about him being the avatar.

Water, blue
Sash ran over to Miki bending water from a nearby fountain so it hovers around him, prepared for the giant to attack. But luckily the owner, at least he hoped it was, calmed the beast down. Deciding they wernt in any immediate danger, for now, he releases the water back into the fountain before petting Miki's head to calm her down. His azure eyes narrow on the stranger, and his friend.

"Hey Polar Leopards are common here, your the one with a....Dragon? Inside a city." He said in Miki's defense though his words wernt really harsh, the dragon bit came out as more of a question. Sasha raised one eyebrow "I'm Sasha, and this is Miki. Light Nation? Interesting, I just came from Republic City. Are you originally from here? You dont see many Light Nation Water Benders." His tone was a mix of curious and nonchalant

Status
Not open for further replies.