LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
Writing Levels
  1. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
A friend linked these on Facebook. Some were terrible. Others....

....well, tell me what you think.

I heard my mom calling me into the kitchen. I was heading down the stairs and then I heard a whisper from the closet, saying "Don't go down there, honey - I heard it too."

The doctors told the amputee he might exprience a phantom limb from time to time. But no one prepared him for the moment he felt cold fingers brush across his phantom hand.

I was tucking my son into bed and he told me "Daddy, check under the bed for monsters." I laughed and, just to amuse him, looked underneath and saw him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me, quivering and whispering, "Daddy, there's someone on my bed."

My daughter won't stop screaming and crying in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn't help.

After a long day at work I came home to see my girlfriend cradling our child. I don't know which frightened me more - seeing my dead girlfriend and stillborn child, or knowing that someone broke into my apartment to place them there.

The third one made me think of a very twisted Halloween story. The last one is... Yeah, that one was creepy.

I looked into the mirror. I saw my reflection blink.

Some of these suck! Hey, we're (mostly) writers; let's come up with our own.

It wasn't until after the server crash that he realized he had not saved his finale post.

Tony should have realized that chocolate fish taco night and tequila milkshake night should have never been on the same night as he barfed up his intestinal track. Suddenly, the toilet was a monster.

Maria wonder if her butt looked big in those jeans. The skeleton behind her said it looked fine and then ate her, I guess.

George decide to finally worked up the nerve to call the Psycho Killer who killed people with death. He heard a cellphone ring in the room next door.

They say people who are dead but don't know it are doomed to read over every sentence twice. They say people who are dead but don't know it are doomed to read over every sentence twice.

Reactions: Grumpy
Thomas had assured himself that he was alright. And so did himself.

Might as well go with the classics.

The last man on earth sat in a room. There was a lock on the door.

The last man on earth sat in a room. There was a knock on the door.