Two Sentence Challenge #28

K

Kitti

It is said that brevity is the soul of wit. There is, without a doubt, a time and place for long paragraphs filled with wondrous descriptions. Other times, however, less is more. What can you create from the prompt using only two sentences?

Kaptzx.jpg

This time, the theme is:

Gravity

Exhaustion had me hanging limp like wet laundry on a cold day. I felt every muscle beginning to give into gravity, but the knocking wouldn't let me sleep.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Kitti
She was flying... flying so fast that for a space in time,s he seemed to defy gravity. Nothing could beat that feeling, when daddy would play helicopter.

As she stepped out of the window, she couldn't believe she was doing this to prove that she could fly. As she stepped out the window, she defied gravity, shocking all her friends and watching as her mother collected all the 20s from her eighteen best friends.

She jumped. It pulled, and as her body crumpled to the concrete below, she had to wonder just what had pushed her to do such a thing.

There are two things that a middle aged woman should always remember. Rollerskating is great fun, but gravity seems to happen faster as you age.

Reactions: Turtle of Doom
It felt as though the whole world bore down on her as she trudged forward. Her boots stuck in the mud with every step, making it feel as though gravity bore down on her with an unimaginable fierceness.

"I'm not sure whether gravity is a push or a pull," muttered Sam as he rubbed his head. "What I'm hella sure of though is when something falls on your head, push or pull, it freaking hurts!"

The ship sped along the rim of the gravity well as five intrepid souls watched their chronometer slow at a massive rate. They held hands together, chanting to themselves, as finally the mechanical monstrosity fell within the black hole and whatever lay within that pinpoint of pressure.

Dean was sure that the baseball was going to fall right into his glove and let his team win the game. The incoming alien invasion didn't seem to care about his need to win, though, as they simply turned gravity off.