Two rp ideas..

Which RP Ed Boi?

• The Black Dog Chronicles

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Gaia Academy, an Isekai Tale

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • These RP's are bad and you should feel bad (thanks guys)

• I like both..

• Total voters

RedArmyShogun

Runs with Axes
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
Varies, but often.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
So, I have two rp ideas, one of which I would like to make, so here, have Thunderdome, TWO MAY ENTER ONE MAY LEAVE! If you vote, please leave a comment so I can track you down, I mean thank you.

Also yes, both ideas will have anime style of art and story telling design to them with some other influences.

First up we have a post-apocalyptic setting on Earth in the (far? Not so far?) future. You'll be a down on your luck or hopeful member of society in one of Earth's Hive Cities, who in hopes of getting rich or at least surviving the next day takes up employment with a Mercenary Company, said Company will be given a few jobs to do for a powerful mega corp in relation to old world ruins, not all may be as it seems however.. Mutants roam the lands, crime is rampant, life is difficult and what signs of the old world that still remain guard terrible secrets and fight a war that has yet to end as far as they are concerned. Technology will likely be around Early Halo for reference, though some changes here and there may happen depending on player feedback.

Duty, Money, Survival, who can say what drives a world gone made with many roads before it? A plot that has been made flexible will be open to the players, but you will be part of a PMC Group that is known Simply as the Black Dogs and this is their Chronicles...

A woman with burns across her face and an armored mask stares at you;

"So, what brings you here? Well, I guess since the bombs fell there isn't all that much to do? Earth isn't what it used to be, the UN has became the Federation, humanity lives in blue zones if you are rich, slums if you are poor or a mutant. Corporates have a lot of pull and the Federation has it's hands full keeping the peace, old military units never got the message and keep waging the war. Internal factions plague the streets..

But you aren't here about that are you?

No, you are here Slum rat, Adventurers, former soldier, or psychopath as you can't find a "normal" job, as you want to be a permanent problem solver? Maybe you just want to get rich quick and move into the blue zone? Well, you came to the right place and I got a few job offers from the self same rotten corps, they got something big planned.. Want to test us first. I don't trust them, but I do their money.. So do you want to sign on with my little band of mercs, or do you want to keep fighting for peanuts in the slums? Are you all bark or do you have a bit of bite? Also so you are aware a few mutants are in this Unit.. Including me."

And next we have everyone's Favorite an Isekai series... However with a bit of a twist, often in these tails the hero is not supervised, dropped off with next to no knowledge and often times has to figure out what to do, or at least what happened.. Seems pretty terrible for champions of the gods, the damned, or as a "sorry!" for ending your life early.. But what if those gods tried to rectify it a little, more so for one so young? This rp will focus chiefly on magic, though martial and even some science fiction elements may turn up. This will be a bit like a Hero training rp with a few little twists.. From that of villains being included in some form and a cross class competition, will you go where these beings have deemed? Will you go about training and wish to stay? Will you wish to return home?

After an unfortunate accident you awaken, seeing several figures, shadowy and of light continue a conversation, oblivious to your presence.. at least briefly;

"I'm telling you, just throwing Souls from one world into others across our spheres of influence needs to b- Ah, a human.. Someone did not leave an attendant behind I see.."

"Marvelous, why don't we search the human's mind or ask it's soul it's opinion?"

"You have died young one, maybe a bit before your time, even we Gods have our limits, however the flow of souls must continue from one realm to the next. Normally we would drop you into a world at random, a brief explanation or some details is what we offer typically."

"To which some have had a hard time adjusting towards in their new realms.. Or have even died."

"Or abused their powers and failed us..search the human's soul see what the memories hold.."

"Hmm..an institution of learning.. An Academy of sorts?"

"An interesting Idea.. we could use it to test them to teach them the ways of the world they are going to.. Even group some of them for long term service and companionship."

"And what of my Dark ones? You dare deny me what is mine to train your heroes alone?"

"And what of Competition, I care not for the Weak to sully my halls, yet the nature of selectio-"

"..should be left to the Humans to decide." With a roar of voices come into conflict as a final figure speaks out.

"Why don't we have the classes compete against one another.. Sports, Combat, arts, any and all of our fields, like the schools from this one's memory? Even your Dark Ones could attend and instructors could be other souls or even us Gods, Divine Beings, whatever you wish to call us.."

"And what do we call it, Yggdrasil after the World Tree? And of my demands?"

"Not many speak those words any longer... Why not Gaia Academy? As to that, why not at the end of the course we have a grand competition where the Humans may decide for themselves what world to be sent to or reborn into? We can train in the systems our worlds use in this academy, rather than having them die to some Rat nest an hour later... The question now is, how do we wish to go about this.. That soul will be of use still.."

Well, which one interests you all? If both I can try working on them both, and I'm not promising when either will be done but it will be SOON. If there are any questions or suggestions, please let me know here and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

You already know my answer XD