Two Races, Two friends, Two Loves (me and Sally)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PecanScotch

[REDACTED]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Name : Bane Harrison

Race : werewolf

Powers (two) : He has power over nature and anti matter

History : bane was seperated from his pack for years and soon became a hunting werewolf and after that the hunters started a sick game of hunting Bane down. leaving him very hurt and now they closed in for the kill.

Personality : Bane is shy, careful and always thinking ahead before doing anything. he can come off as dark and sharp tounged but he has a deep love for everything and knows that not ever vampire was evil.

Picture : Human form

1fccf3ffcad20500babc531ff86d0e37.jpg

As a young werewolf at the start stands at five feet tall, when grown fully he stands at seven feet tall

werewolf_by_silverbirch-d6a32cr.png

Bane ran through the forest swiftly his black pelt matching the night around him. he growled as he was in pain from all the lashes that the hunters had given him with silver lashes. He yelped as a trapped wrapped around him of pure silver and screamed a howl of pain that would reach anyone's ears whimpering in agony and struggled. knowing it was hopeless he bit at the ropes angrily but they where made of silver burning him to no end and whimpered in pain. he was a young werewolf lost alot of things in his life and regretted it all.

Bane grunted as he tried to break free his black coat covered in blood as the silver wrapped around his throat and he kept himself calm and whimpered in pain. he suddenly hears a twig snap and eyes grew large and then shut waiting for death to take him , thinking the foot steps where that of hunters. he opened his eyes to see a vampire standing there and squirmed sharply not wanting to be attacked or killed. Hunters shouted "he went this way" One voice yelled as eight hunters where walking toward them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:Juliet Dracula.

Powers:Seduction, Willpower.

History: She herself never understood why werewolves and vampires faught. She always thought it was competitian for prey. She never fully understood her father's teachings or the reason why she should care about him if she wasn't biologically his. Juliet just knew she was a part of something that would let's say, "frown upon" disrespect.

Personality: quisitive, or very thoughtful. Likes peace more than the likes of destroying mankind. Or werewolves for that matter, she hates using her powers because she thinks everyone is entitled to their will. But was forced to keep thralls around for blood rights. But let's them have discussions with her every so often.

Picture:
4206498042_48aa7eae84.jpg

Bane ran through the forest swiftly his black pelt matching the night around him. he growled as he was in pain from all the lashes that the hunters had given him with silver lashes. He yelped as a trapped wrapped around him of pure silver and screamed a howl of pain that would reach anyone's ears whimpering in agony and struggled. knowing it was hopeless he bit at the ropes angrily but they where made of silver burning him to no end and whimpered in pain. he was a young werewolf lost alot of things in his life and regretted it all.

Bane grunted as he tried to break free his black coat covered in blood as the silver wrapped around his throat and he kept himself calm and whimpered in pain. he suddenly hears a twig snap and eyes grew large and then shut waiting for death to take him , thinking the foot steps where that of hunters. he opened his eyes to see a vampire standing there and squirmed sharply not wanting to be attacked or killed. Hunters shouted "he went this way" One voice yelled as eight hunters where walking toward them.

OOC sorry got too big for my phone.

IC: Juliet a female vampire showed the werewolf sympathy and respect in her eyes. "Do you want to die young pup?" She said in her monotone but sexy voice looking back at the hunters. "Because in a blink I could have you as a slave in my castle. It isn't degraceful." She added as Juliet held his cheek comforting. Breaking the chains. "Also if you want to die in battle I would respect that." She kissed his cheek playfully as if to grant him a wish. "I find sorrow in your heart which I could fulfill" she promised she didn't know why but it compelled her to have sympathy.

She turned towards the hunters as if to fight.turning away from the beast.

The wolf said nothing as he was out cold eyes closed as he was unable to move or speak lost too much blood to stay awake as his form shifted human his black hair and skin and fitures was a stunning male, more stunning then that of vampires themselves. The hunters just glared "give us our dog baclk" one snapped as he saw she wasn't rolled his eyes and lead the hunters away knowing if the vampire didn't do anything soon the young wolf would be dead in an hour.

She carried him swiftly back killing one of the vegetables others kept so she could save him. She also let him have some of her blood. Just a superstition to make sure he had extra strength. She bandaged him up and touched him softly all over him. She of course had to remove his shirt. She laid next to him. And if anyone would have asked her she would she loved the exotic taste of wetewolf blood. She knew this wouldn't stay secret for long.

The werewolf after a few hours grunted his head hurting and world spun slightly. He looked around and saw the girl and looking at her confused 'what are you doing?' he asked in pain eyes closed tightly as her mind hurting. he slowly sat up winced in pain in his back where the burns stayed and sighed slowly.

"Shush." She said sternly getting some ice on the burns. Juliet softly sniffed him and curled her nose. "Sorry but you smell like d-" she caught herself seeing it was rather insensitive, and giggled adorably.

"Don't worry I haven't done anything to you except bandage you, and give you vampire's blood which should get you healing even quicker then your werewolf body allows." She vaguely touched him but her touch even a common accidentle shuffle. Get pepole t o notice her as a woman. Which she always called a curse.

She sat down next to him. "Juliet Dracula. You probably heard of me through your pack." Juliet sighed softly. "Don't be frieghtneed I'm not going to do any of that stuff to you." Juliet jokingly said. "Maybe if you're lucky we could be friends though." She rubbed his shoulders gently in rather tight and revealing clothing.

"i don't have a pack, never did" he grunted in pain standing up slowly looking around slowly "I have never heard of you just dracula but never of you" he said voice was a bit cold. he wasn't the type to just trust someone out flat. he looked at her and sighed 'thanks to " he mutters he got his shirt and pants on.

"Well his legacy is basically mine except it's not true." She said once again in a monotone voice. "But anyway, are you hungry or thirsty?" She laid him back down. "Be careful, we can't have a lycanthrope running around, you have to promise to behave, and in return, ill make sure noone gets hurt from you turning." Juliet softly stRadley him so he didn't get up without him noticing her at least.

He grumbled in pain and sighed gently "Hungry and thirsty" he said slowly as he shuddered in pain and coughed eyes contorted red and green color and sighed as it was nearly dawn.

She gently covered him and brought him buckets of water and food. "Do you need this or human meat?" She asked politely rubbing his back hoping he might get better, "I mean we have a bunch of both."

He drank the water happily smiling as he ate the food smiling gently "it was fine" he said slowly as he curled into the blanket eyes closed gently looking around gently thinking "what now?" asked slowly

"You're my puppy until proven otherwise." Juliet scratched behind his ear playfully. "Should I call you scruffy?" She chuckled and kissed his forehead in a caring gesture. "You're going to rest, in my bed until healed." Juliet got in with him closed the sunproof blinds and went to sleep. Cuddling up to the man but for warmth her body was cold and has never been warmed.

he was confused but sighing he stayed awake for few hours before skeeping his body was always warm no cold body could make it other wise. his eyes closed and drempt peacefully . he jolted awake the next night and winced in pain slightly

She woke up slowly and tended to his wounds cleaning them and making jokes."I'm nocturnal like most vampires" she tried to clear up the confusion from yesterday.

"i can tell i know what vampires are like. i am a werewolf a creature of the night as well" said slowly looking at her softly eyes closed gently.

She softly giggled. "I know you are a werewolf." She said happily "that's why this," she pulled out one of the silvery chains "hurts." She said and kept him on the right track to healing. "Most are enthused to have me in their bed why does my seduction not work on you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.