3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Mmkay, Ive put together a couple plots that I want to play out. For rules, I expect at least a pretty solid paragraph or two, as few mistakes as humanly possible, and the proper use of grammar. That being said, I'd like a partner or two to post at least once a day or more. I'm playing the male role, the male role, and the male role. Now that thats out of the way, plots:

1: Survive a week, and I might learn your name.

Within a group of hunters that combats the supernatural, one stands out. He gets the job done, but with massive collateral damage. The leaders pair a rookie with him to try and dampen his personality, cut back on the damage... Wwhat happens to the hotshot pro and the new rookie?

2: No title yet

I got this after playing Final Fantasy, the first one. After a warrior rescues a princess, they spend one night together, before he sets out on his quest. Two years pass before he returns to the kingdom, changed. However, he is only in for a short stay, as his final battle awaits. When he returns, he finds the princess betrothed to another prince. Does she choose to rekindle their love, or stay loyal to her fathers wishes?

Status
Not open for further replies.