Two Plot Ideas [F wanted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rion

Original poster
Looking for something on the more smutty side, while still having bits of casual story exploration. As my title indicate I am looking for female RPs for MxF pairings(Me as M). I normally only post once or twice a day, depending on stuff irl. I write about 5 lines to a paragraph. (Worth 200+ words). No one liners, please.

I fancy the two pairings below, where the first one is slightly unusual. Let me know what you think/want!

Pairing:
Male Dom Pet x Female Sub Pet
Plot idea: Bonus for nekos, but is not required. Furry also accepted.
We are the property of a rich gentleman in a world where it is perfectly normal to take humanoid pets. However, we are the only human like pets in the mansion, and we have only known each other for a few months. There is literately no security inside the house either, so when our owner go on a business trip leaving us behind, someone else take charge...

Pairing:
Male Dom Vampire x Female Sub
Plot idea: With focus on erotic blood sucking.
I actually haven't done a real vampire RP before, so this could be fun.

It's a classic 'vampire rule all' setting. Humans are doomed, and men or women disappear all the time. Our rich vampire character lives in a large mansion, but due to business has yet to pick a human female to live off. Thus, your character enter the picture. Either as a maid already working in the house, or as new comer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might like the first one.

I'll send you both a PM and we can take it from there.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mari
If you are still open/ interested please PM me :3 i like the vamp one!

I am interested too, if you are still interested in new people. I like both of them, but especially the vampire one.

Status
Not open for further replies.